Alex Rance Goals Conceded Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

1*JQ1to4m2KgBMTa0sOfdC6Q.jpeg
Love the Quinton Narkle wig.

Seems there will be many more sleepless night for al those shitfull forward lines that the rest of you minnows have cobbled together.

Im pleased to say the GOAT, current AA Captain and future legend of the game Alex Rance has signed a new contract keeping him at Tigerland and owning your forward lines until 2021:D

Dont get to excited, like the crow flogs did with Sloanes signing, just a quick round of applause while standing at attention, to honour the great man, will do thanks.:clapping:

Oh dear. 3 more years of getting bags kicked on him
e9938ec8881b314b3f834da7933c57bc.jpg
Lol cant wait , easily the best backman this century resigns with the best team this century, a match made in football heaven.

Forwards Australia wide will be shitting their pants at the thought.

Long may this joke of a thread carry on, the more Cats flogs pretend he is getting bags kicked on him the greater the legend becomes.

Still not sure where his statue should go, near KB's would be nice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most would describe it as 2 norm Smith votes
have a sook, cheat player (worst diver ever)
protected species
its time that he honestly found religion like he promised

“I just wanted to spend more time with my family, do more associated with my faith. I felt like being in the spotlight would draw attention to me,” Rance told 20Four’s The Stack Report.

“I didn’t want to say you must have a faith and believe there’s a god out there.

“Anytime someone’s in the public eye, if you make a stance on anything, there will always be people who’ll pot you whether they believe it or not.

“When the media twists your words for the sake of a story or headline, you don’t feel as proud of what you stand for.”

Rance is a Jehovah’s Witness, and believes it both influences and conflicts the way he plays.

“When I want to talk to people about love and care, which are central parts of being a Jehovah’s Witness, it’s conflicting because (on the field) I’m beating someone up. WHO???? SERIOUS FLOG

“I’m trying to beat him, and put myself over him. But when I talk about the leadership side of things, I show that empathy, care and humility.

“It’s not an easy road to walk, when you have this conflict inside you.”

have a sook, cheat player (worst diver ever)
protected species
its time that he honestly found religion like he promised

“I just wanted to spend more time with my family, do more associated with my faith. I felt like being in the spotlight would draw attention to me,” Rance told 20Four’s The Stack Report.

“I didn’t want to say you must have a faith and believe there’s a god out there.

“Anytime someone’s in the public eye, if you make a stance on anything, there will always be people who’ll pot you whether they believe it or not.

“When the media twists your words for the sake of a story or headline, you don’t feel as proud of what you stand for.”

Rance is a Jehovah’s Witness, and believes it both influences and conflicts the way he plays.

“When I want to talk to people about love and care, which are central parts of being a Jehovah’s Witness, it’s conflicting because (on the field) I’m beating someone up. WHO???? SERIOUS FLOG

“I’m trying to beat him, and put myself over him. But when I talk about the leadership side of things, I show that empathy, care and humility.

“It’s not an easy road to walk, when you have this conflict inside you.”

Lmao, the salt. You're he is the worst diver ever, how has he only won 1 free kick from diving if he does it all the time like hes accused? He should get better at diving.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back