Podcast Aliir Aliir Reminds Me Of Pendlebury The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S04E01

Remove this Banner Ad

What about putting Nick Smith on Membrey?

Also, possibly out for Laidler coming in could be Cunningham (not that I think he should be dropped). Bonz is right Towers should always be first out.

What about putting Nick Smith on Membrey?

Also, possibly out for Laidler coming in could be Cunningham (not that I think he should be dropped). Bonz is right Towers should always be first out.

Would be too worried in a one on one marking contest between Smith and Membrey, Rampe is the right match up but Membrey may kick a few goals when Rampe peels off his man and rebounds 50.

I am probably a little bit too harsh on Towers but I really don't trust him come finals time (He was good on the weekend though).

Would be too worried in a one on one marking contest between Smith and Membrey, Rampe is the right match up but Membrey may kick a few goals when Rampe peels off his man and rebounds 50.

I am probably a little bit too harsh on Towers but I really don't trust him come finals time (He was good on the weekend though).

Towers gets what he deserves!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Punts and Swansrule100 would both be good I reckon but bedford is the man I'd most like to listen to!

I know it's lots to ask volunteers in their time off but I reckon it'd be interesting to have an/some offseason episode(s) about the coming season too Bonz ?

E.g.
1 - Review of 2016, what went right/wrong.
2 - Discuss Trade period.
3 - Discuss Draft & draftees.
4 - Preview the coming year, fixture, predictions etc.

Punts and Swansrule100 would both be good I reckon but bedford is the man I'd most like to listen to!

I know it's lots to ask volunteers in their time off but I reckon it'd be interesting to have an/some offseason episode(s) about the coming season too Bonz ?

E.g.
1 - Review of 2016, what went right/wrong.
2 - Discuss Trade period.
3 - Discuss Draft & draftees.
4 - Preview the coming year, fixture, predictions etc.
Do you really.

Bonz great call re: the title of this thread. Glad to see I'm not the only who has seen the comparison.

13902620_10209815844941946_5182064296585944023_n.jpg

Bonz great call re: the title of this thread. Glad to see I'm not the only who has seen the comparison.

13902620_10209815844941946_5182064296585944023_n.jpg

It was actually chunkychicken who made the call during the podcast.

I am just sad that Aliir Aliir doesn't have as much potential as Urquhart

Remove this Banner Ad

Back