Win Prizes Sydney Swans Tipping 2024 -- Now Open - šŸ”„ - Reply IN when you join

Remove this Banner Ad

Where can we go to blather about tipping? This is my first time ever in a tipping comp and I'm abuzz that I'm (jointly) on top of the ladder.

Also, what is the relevance of tipping the margin of the first game of the round. Clearly it isn't used to sort the people who are tied on equal numbers of tips. So, what's it for? Used in the event of a tie at the end of the season to tiebreak?

Inā€¦..tip the teams I hate the least.

This is interesting. I tipped Carlton but would have preferred Richmond to win. When I was watching I noticed that there was this tension between whether I wanted to get my tip right or whether I wanted my preferred team to win. In the end I decided that it was ok the way it was - it was kind of a win-win situation for me whichever team won, albeit a bit of a tepid win. That's ok I reserve my passion for our own games as a rule.

This is interesting. I tipped Carlton but would have preferred Richmond to win. When I was watching I noticed that there was this tension between whether I wanted to get my tip right or whether I wanted my preferred team to win. In the end I decided that it was ok the way it was - it was kind of a win-win situation for me whichever team won, albeit a bit of a tepid win. That's ok I reserve my passion for our own games as a rule.
You still feel a little dirty though donā€™t you?

Picked the round. Booyah!
The Muppets Win GIF by ABC Network

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back