Think Tank Alistar Clarkson: Is it time for this super douchebag to retire for good?

Remove this Banner Ad

Or he could get on DSP and just move to Ballarat, that seems to be a popular rend in that town.:)
Yes, they look after their disabled there that's for sho.
There's always a bus full of disabled dudes around at the lake eating ice-creams and looking at the swans.
Some of them could lay off the softdrinks and lose a bit of weight but that's just my opinion.

There's always a bus full of disabled dudes around at the lake eating ice-creams and looking at the swans.
Some of them could lay off the softdrinks and lose a bit of weight but that's just my opinion.
I know you use to work there without a choice but i thought you moved out of that area long ago?

Time to get out, the players don't like you, retire and go live in redneck Queensland where you belong dh.

Picking on someone who has experienced real and serious mental health problems over the last 18 months .

That's on a James Hird style of 'bravery' 👎

What the hell are you talking about?

Richmond supporters are by far the biggest fatties/ugliest fans in the league

images

images

images

images

images

🎶 Like The Tigers of Old, they're fat and they're slobs 🎶

Can honesty say I have never seen an attractive/slim female Richmond supporter in my life, and I been going to the footy on a regular basis since 1994.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What kind of MH problems does Brooke have exactly ? Being married to a douche and being publicly shamed for breaking covid lockdown protocols ?
Or for looking like a horse lol
We're all getting sick of your obsessive misogyny and targeting of a women. You will be mashed soon or if that don't work we will target your fat mother.

We're all getting sick of your obsessive misogyny and targeting of a women. You will be mashed soon or if that don't work we will target your fat mother.

I wasn't the one to bring Brooke into this, you pelican, and I really don't care what kind of pathetic slurs or insults you make about my Mother, that speaks volumes about the type of character and flog that you are though.

I wasn't the one to bring Brooke into this, you pelican, and I really don't care what kind of pathetic slurs or insults you make about my Mother, that speaks volumes about the type of character and flog that you are though.
Shut up with your daily Brooke hatred and everything will be fine.

What's even worse is when some women approve of misogyny.:$

This from a bloke who constantly tells a female poster here (Jazny) that she knows nothing about football (or anything) in general.

Have a look at your own reflection sunshine.

That's got nothing to woman hating i love women, she's just a bit wet behind the ears and it's just banter that's all.:$

Maybe, but I think when you often tell her she knows nothing about football, it could be interpreted as misogynist (or at least sexist)

She can be annoying with her music and movie spam, but she is one of the more fun and different posters here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back