Think Tank Alistar Clarkson: Is it time for this super douchebag to retire for good?

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe, but I think when you often tell her she knows nothing about football, it could be interpreted as misogynist (or at least sexist)

She can be annoying with her music and movie spam, but she is one of the more fun and different posters here.
She knows i'm just taking the piss out of her, have some repect for her intelligence brah.:cool:

Last edited:
What kind of MH problems does Brooke have exactly ? Being married to a douche and being publicly shamed for breaking covid lockdown protocols ?
Or for looking like a horse lol
Neigh ej, we keep the horses in Carltons barn,
1689052486665.jpeg
you do realise Brooke didn't break a real covid law it was an AFL made up one?

Can honesty say I have never seen an attractive/slim female Richmond supporter in my life, and I been going to the footy on a regular basis since 1994.
Well, you never met me then. I used to body build until I did my meniscus.

Neigh ej, we keep the horses in Carltons barn,
View attachment 1735283
you do realise Brooke didn't break a real covid law it was an AFL made up one?

Maybe, rules are rules though. Only rebels without a cause like me are allowed to break them :)

Not happy with revelations of Carlton supporting Diva Tina Arena being an anti low-down galoot.

I thought Clarko had already retired :shrug:

Are you saying EJ is attracted to muscular, masculine types?
I didn't look like those people. I was more sculpted. I didn't take steroids.

Time to get out, the players don't like you, retire and go live in redneck Queensland where you belong dh.

56p2ih.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a racist flog that clarko is, I agree he should be sued by any of the former indegenious players he has hurt at Hawthorn in his coaching reign over there. I'm right behind you Cyril and Co! :thumbsu:
Clarkson should have told the truth and served some jail time. He'll be remembered for being hated by Cyril Rioli and other people at Hawthorn for what he did, threatening a female journalist, punching walls, breaking jaws and not apologizing for anything.
Great to see North playing better football with Constable Douchebag away from the club.

Clarkson should have told the truth and served some jail time. He'll be remembered for being hated by Cyril Rioli and other people at Hawthorn for what he did, threatening a female journalist, punching walls, breaking jaws and not apologizing for anything.
Great to see North playing better football with Constable Douchebag away from the club.
I totally agree they should lock him up and throw away the key, what a racist campaigner he is.:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back