All about Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

The good news for americans is that gun ownership is skyrocketing. It seems that even women and minorities are following the trend, and I wouldnt be surprised if some people i know in the USA are considering buying weapons, even though they have previously been against it.

I said good news because if everyone is packing a gun, we wont see one side of politics run over the other side post election. There might be an increase in killings in the streets but I doubt that it will be a bloodbath if both sides are packing.

The bad news could be for the rest of the world where american politicians will be looking for opportunities for the citizens to vent their anger and also to bring the country together under a common military goal. America is a warrior society and one of the few things that binds americans together is a respect for the military and a celebration of their wins overseas. I would think that the new or rehashed president will be looking to use the outside threat to stimulate patriotism and economic growth

Last week, Trump told a campaign rally in Tucson, Arizona, "Nobody gets hacked. To get hacked you need somebody with 197 IQ and he needs about 15 per cent of your password."

The good news for americans is that gun ownership is skyrocketing. It seems that even women and minorities are following the trend, and I wouldnt be surprised if some people i know in the USA are considering buying weapons, even though they have previously been against it.

I said good news because if everyone is packing a gun, we wont see one side of politics run over the other side post election. There might be an increase in killings in the streets but I doubt that it will be a bloodbath if both sides are packing.

The bad news could be for the rest of the world where american politicians will be looking for opportunities for the citizens to vent their anger and also to bring the country together under a common military goal. America is a warrior society and one of the few things that binds americans together is a respect for the military and a celebration of their wins overseas. I would think that the new or rehashed president will be looking to use the outside threat to stimulate patriotism and economic growth
If the leader of my country refused to answer a simple question, like “will you accept the election result”.
Then tells supporters to “stand by”, I think I’d be arming myself as well.

If the leader of my country refused to answer a simple question, like “will you accept the election result”.
Then tells supporters to “stand by”, I think I’d be arming myself as well.

i dont think there will any worries because i think there's going to be a late swing to trump. i have a strong feeling about this

i dont think there will any worries because i think there's going to be a late swing to trump. i have a strong feeling about this
No doubt those who should know are saying Republicans will “vote on the day”.
Will it be enough? Time will tell.

Meanwhile, I think this guys days are numbered.

No doubt those who should know are saying Republicans will “vote on the day”.
Will it be enough? Time will tell.

Meanwhile, I think this guys days are numbered.

I think trump has effectively marginalised him and has characterised him as a crazy uncle type...

At any rate, scientists in general dont appeal to trump followers and trump isnt the only person in america who is marginalising science.

I thought it was interesting how twits ( those who tweet) were exclaiming how bored they were with the third debate. Like junkies, they are used to entertainment of trump and dont want to go back to "normal politics".

It is ironic how trump is the brave new world in politics but he is protecting old technologies like oil and localised manufacturing. The thing about trump is that he will be willing to change to green industries as long as his companies get money from them, and there are votes in it.

I'm a little pissed off that the US stock market is hanging out for a biden win so he can spend taxpayers money on capitalist profits. I dont see why capitalists cant spend their own money to restimulate their own industries and make more profit. I'm not entirely sure if trump is going to be unwilling to spend tax money on the private sector, but the biden stimulus policy puts me off him

Last week, Trump told a campaign rally in Tucson, Arizona, "Nobody gets hacked. To get hacked you need somebody with 197 IQ and he needs about 15 per cent of your password."

Trump might have told the rally he had corn flakes for breakfast... it doesnt mean he actually did. Talking about IQ, there was a readers digest booklet years ago which was an IQ test - i'm talking about years and years. Anyway, I still remember a question in it which posed a question on a scenario where arrived at a fork in the road and met a person who either tells lies or the truth, but not both. The test question was to pose a question to this man which would force him to give you the right path to follow to get to a town. I cant remember the answer.....and I think the template would be so useful in asking questions of trump.

Trump might have told the rally he had corn flakes for breakfast... it doesnt mean he actually did. Talking about IQ, there was a readers digest booklet years ago which was an IQ test - i'm talking about years and years. Anyway, I still remember a question in it which posed a question on a scenario where arrived at a fork in the road and met a person who either tells lies or the truth, but not both. The test question was to pose a question to this man which would force him to give you the right path to follow to get to a town. I cant remember the answer.....and I think the template would be so useful in asking questions of trump.

They have sniffed the air, and found revolution.

They have sniffed the air, and found revolution.

So many places there as in strores etc have boarded up there shops etc,
Expecting back lash from either side.

That doesnt surprise me, hackers stole a million bucks from my re-elect trump account.

i just watched the latest kenny show.... kenny on tour.... he's in his element..rubbing shoulders with tea-drinking party people. recommended viewing...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

people on the right dont do the looting and rioting it's the extreme left wing mob savages.

i agreed. The right go out with their guns to shoot people.... not to loot. None of the property damage and most of the time, the people that the right wing shoot arent missed.

i agreed. The right go out with their guns to shoot people.... not to loot. None of the property damage and most of the time, the people that the right wing shoot arent missed.
I dont think they grab guns and go out to shoot people but they do have a right to defend themselves.

I dont think they grab guns and go out to shoot people but they do have a right to defend themselves.

fi trump loses they'll grab their guns and shoot some people... or some of them might use their cars to drive through lefties in the street. I think a loss will pump them up and getting them to take some action. I tell ya what, if those lefties go out celebrating after a biden win, they betta watch out...I think we might see a few of them picked off...

how stupid are the people who go to these trump rallies. its amazing that people put themselves at risk for something that they dont even get any money for. I can understand someone who is making a living out of it. I suppose these trump fans are well known for their ignorance about science.

2016 was a cautionary tale in the limits of polls, but it does now seem that the US is on the verge on voting out. The Best. President. Ever.

Which means they really will vote in. The Worst. Presidential Candidate. Ever in History.

I'm sure that Don will exit the office with the grace, decency and integrity for which he is renowned. The Trump-humpers will stand down.

In defeat, he will become a figure of unity and love, and Don's modesty won't say it but there's a possibility he'll become bigger than Christ.

The best ex-President ever.

i just read an article about fox news in the age.

It seems that the Fox news building implemented protocols in March to protect its employees from the covid pandemic...... while at the same time having its presenters call the virus a hoax and a mechanism to attack Trump.... LOL!

You gotta hand it to Rupert, his only morality is power and money, and who knows which is the preference. I can just see Shawn Hannitty madly scrubbing his hands before being allowed into the boardroom to vet his next show with el supremo.

The other interesting idea in the piece was to question what will happen to trump if he loses.... he wont want to give up his media profile. Will he start his own network to take over the role of Fox? Could Trump have his own million dollar program on Fox? There is no doubt that Trump will not fade back into the shadows. Will he put making money off his reputation securing deals in real estate, or will the pull of the media lights call him. I think the latter. I think he puts feeding his self-centredness before most other things, although money remains a god as they do to most in the spotlight.

i just read an article about fox news in the age.

It seems that the Fox news building implemented protocols in March to protect its employees from the covid pandemic...... while at the same time having its presenters call the virus a hoax and a mechanism to attack Trump.... LOL!

You gotta hand it to Rupert, his only morality is power and money, and who knows which is the preference. I can just see Shawn Hannitty madly scrubbing his hands before being allowed into the boardroom to vet his next show with el supremo.

The other interesting idea in the piece was to question what will happen to trump if he loses.... he wont want to give up his media profile. Will he start his own network to take over the role of Fox? Could Trump have his own million dollar program on Fox? There is no doubt that Trump will not fade back into the shadows. Will he put making money off his reputation securing deals in real estate, or will the pull of the media lights call him. I think the latter. I think he puts feeding his self-centredness before most other things, although money remains a god as they do to most in the spotlight.

You play both sides depending on your mood,
We shall see what the outcome is.

You play both sides depending on your mood,
We shall see what the outcome is.

Not really mood. Depends on the angle you look at it. I have no allegiances so if i think about the entertainment value, i want trump to win. etc etc

a lot of people want to see biden win because they want to see trump lose...not much more.

Not really mood. Depends on the angle you look at it. I have no allegiances so if i think about the entertainment value, i want trump to win. etc etc

a lot of people want to see biden win because they want to see trump lose...not much more.

Fair call,
Both candidates in my opinion are well blah,
Hillary and Trump 2016
Now Biden and Trump 2020
I don't live there but surley there is better people to be a USA president.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back