All about Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

The minute you thought there was a winner and a loser based on political support I knew who you were, you just don't have the guts to really say what you want because unlike the numbers you spouted you know the majority would find your thoughts repugnant

Yeah ok mate, just because I'm not a leftard I'm automatically a racist and pedo. Sound logic that will get you real far!

You are typical of the slow intellects that inhabit the left, base your arguments on emotion rather than sense. You're your own worst enemy. Completely irrational, just play right into our hands.
Keep talking, you're doing all the work for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Victory! You will never know it.
Dude there is no victory, people are killing each other and your side is inflaming it while they diddle with kids and launder money for Russian oligarchs, grow up mate, you look abhorrent

What evidence do you have to call me a racist and a pedo?

None. That's all you've got to fight with is rotten insults just like the rest of the NPC's.
Dude it's ok here, you're as anonymous as a russian bot, but don't say that s**t at a party or in front of family and friends... you'll be 'that' guy... they'll roll their eyes behind your back and no one will ever respect you again

Dude it's ok here, you're as anonymous as a russian bot, but don't say that s**t at a party or in front of family and friends... you'll be 'that' guy... they'll roll their eyes behind your back and no one will ever respect you again

Depends what circles you're in. Just as likely to happen to you.

I consider myself in the middle, I don't lean too far left or right. Both are humorous to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back