All about Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

"Deplatforming decreases the chance of further radicalisation and sends a strong signal that the promotion of violence and baseless conspiracy theories is unacceptable behaviour."

or so the story goes. Journalists referencing random anonymous posts have "proved" that the whole trump universe is crumbling...Qanon has lost its mojo.
It's amazing how everything tidies up and you can't tell that the place was trashed a couple of weeks ago. A fresh coat of paint and it's ready for the market.

It seems that ScoMo is desperately searching for his old mates online, after the forums that he frequented were deleted by the online warlords.
"Now I won't have someone who will tell me what to do" lamented the Scomo. "Me and the boys back at Hillsong are gutted"

1611361503863.png

Whilst Trump exiting the Whitehouse is great for the world, I can't help but feel loss for the lack of absurd entertainment that Biden's presidency will bring us.

Can't see Biden delivering absurdities like Sharpiegate:

Whilst Trump exiting the Whitehouse is great for the world, I can't help but feel loss for the lack of absurd entertainment that Biden's presidency will bring us.

Can't see Biden delivering absurdities like Sharpiegate:

while i agree with you, Joe is already providing some curiosities. He said today that there is no way to shift the trajectory of the virus..... which is a strange thing to say.

I think it will be different from trump. A bit old man does president type thing.

Last edited:
Doesn't seem strange to me, but I'm no epidemiologist.

maybe i said it wrong.... he meant that there was no way to change the spread of the virus.... watch the video... that doesnt seem strange to you after he puts in place the mask requirements etc? As I said, he's an old guy. Maybe he just said it wrongly

they're coming for Hope.... we're looking for safe houses

"... The woman with thick, glorious hair like a horse’s mane..."

I'd just like to register my protest in the strongest possible terms to this comparison.

Fake news she was sacked due to cough some relationship and rehired after being put out to pasture for 8 months.
I am looking forward to Trumps Patriot Party and the huge split in the GOP.

Fake news she was sacked due to cough some relationship and rehired after being put out to pasture for 8 months.
I am looking forward to Trumps Patriot Party and the huge split in the GOP.

i think trump let her go because she was disloyal.... evidently in a relationship with another guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The more you look at the US situation, the more complicated it gets. One example is that Zuckerberg and his wife have "donated" about $400m to "Center for Tech and Civic Life, a Chicago-based nonprofit that offers grants for jurisdictions like cities and counties to apply for to help support their elections."

The line between gov't and private/corporate is always blurred in the US, and there are some things that the private sector does in the US which seem to invite complaints of conflict of interest, not necessarily for people like Zuckerberg, but mainly for the gov't which supposedly has regulatory control of Facebook.

The money " includes funds to purchase voting equipment, personal protective gear (like face masks) for poll workers and money to hire additional workers to run voting sites. "

On face value it seems worrying enough, but some anti-democrat media sites argue that the grants pay for " a full, 5-member Election Board (Judges of Election, two Inspectors of Election, one clerk, and one Machine Inspector) will require recruiting, training and assigning up to 8,515 poll workers (1,703 divisions x five Election Board members."

Shouldn't the states be providing these services?

Further complaints say " that of the top 20 CTCL grants, amounting to $63 million, only one — for $289,000 — has gone to a Trump county won in 2016."

You could argue that urban centres - like democrat - are the ones that need the most help. However, you have to wonder why Zuckerberg is spending all this cash in this particular initiative.

He doesnt strike me as a freedom fighter for democracy...

It seems to me that the Republican and democrat parties have done an "exchange of voters" over the last few decades, with some of the unionised middle class going republican and some of the technocrats/corporates heading to the more socially enlightened democrats...

The more you look at the US situation, the more complicated it gets. One example is that Zuckerberg and his wife have "donated" about $400m to "Center for Tech and Civic Life, a Chicago-based nonprofit that offers grants for jurisdictions like cities and counties to apply for to help support their elections."

The line between gov't and private/corporate is always blurred in the US, and there are some things that the private sector does in the US which seem to invite complaints of conflict of interest, not necessarily for people like Zuckerberg, but mainly for the gov't which supposedly has regulatory control of Facebook.

The money " includes funds to purchase voting equipment, personal protective gear (like face masks) for poll workers and money to hire additional workers to run voting sites. "

On face value it seems worrying enough, but some anti-democrat media sites argue that the grants pay for " a full, 5-member Election Board (Judges of Election, two Inspectors of Election, one clerk, and one Machine Inspector) will require recruiting, training and assigning up to 8,515 poll workers (1,703 divisions x five Election Board members."

Shouldn't the states be providing these services?

Further complaints say " that of the top 20 CTCL grants, amounting to $63 million, only one — for $289,000 — has gone to a Trump county won in 2016."

You could argue that urban centres - like democrat - are the ones that need the most help. However, you have to wonder why Zuckerberg is spending all this cash in this particular initiative.

He doesnt strike me as a freedom fighter for democracy...

It seems to me that the Republican and democrat parties have done an "exchange of voters" over the last few decades, with some of the unionised middle class going republican and some of the technocrats/corporates heading to the more socially enlightened democrats...

Its litigation that went berserk there much like other things.
As for non for profit i have never grasped it eg : The NRA etc churches its strange.
Trump had a non for profit thing in New York for charity and had to repay money.

Last edited:
As for non for profit i have never grasped it eg : The NRA etc churches its strange.
Trump had a non for profit thing in New York for charity and had to repay money.

Yes there's no doubting Trump is/was an absolute scumbag!

I'm not sure where the litigation comes in. Zuckerberg is funding what should be an arm of gov't. Trump had to repay money because he used his "charity" to fund his campaign. Why does that not surprise me?? If I was in gov't I would investigate every minute of trump's day to see if he doing something illegal. Can he lie straight in bed? One thing's for sure... melania doesnt know

A quote in an article that stated 'hate fuelled by racism on the right and identity politics on the left has ripped the us apart'.

Couldn't agree more from this line.
There you go, the mention of identity politics is not some right wing conspiracy theory from.4chan.

That was an article by Peter hartcher, in my view the best journalist in Australia.

A quote in an article that stated 'hate fuelled by racism on the right and identity politics on the left has ripped the us apart'.

Couldn't agree more from this line.
There you go, the mention of identity politics is not some right wing conspiracy theory from.4chan.

That was an article by Peter hartcher, in my view the best journalist in Australia.

For some, the advancement of women's rights since the 1960s is 'identity politics', as is the pursuit of gay rights and equality for African Americans.

How do you define the term, 'identity politics'?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back