News All-Australian thread. Congrats, Buddy, Cyril and Birch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 3, 2009
Rosebery
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Adel: P Dangerfield, S Jacobs, B Reilly, S Thompson, T Walker
Carl: E Betts
Coll: D Beams, S Pendlebury, D Swan,
Ess: J Watson.
Freo: L McPharlin, M Pavlich
Geel: C Enright, T Hawkins, T Lonergan, J Selwood, H Taylor,
GC: G Ablett,
Haw: G Birchall, L Franklin.S Mitchell, C Rioli,
North: D Petrie, A Swallow,
Rich: T Cotchin, B Deledio, I Maric, J Riewoldt,
Saints: S Dempster, L Hayes.S Milne, N Riewoldt,
Syd: K Jack, L Jetta, J Kennedy, T Richards,
WC: D Cox, D Glass, N Naitanui, B Waters.

Make of this what you will... i have one thing to say:

:confused:

I think that sounds about right, Gibson is probably a bit stiff. Couldnt see any other hawks making the squad to be honest

Edit: Forgot about the Big Rough. He is extremely stiff not to make the squad!

I think that sounds about right, Gibson is probably a bit stiff. Couldnt see any other hawks making the squad to be honest

Edit: Forgot about the Big Rough. He is extremely stiff not to make the squad!

ROughead definitely stiff - i can see a very good argument for him making the final 22, let alone the squad.

Petrie and N Reiwoldt ahead of him is ridiculous

Is Enright actually that good? Seems to get in every year..
It is now on past years rather than the certain year.

I'm serious, even remember one of the selectors saying that about a certain player.

dempster has an outstanding year, would not be surprised if he makes the squad, but they usually put midfielders on the hbf so probably now
Yep, Dempster has been very good, not so Enright.
But you are right, bookmark Hayes and Mitchell as the half back flankers.

N Riewoldt what is this 2009?

Atleast our boys should make the final cut, except maybe Cyril who is probably fighting for 2 spots with Milne, Betts and Jetta. Would think Milne is a certainty and probably Jetta.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about this year?
It shouldn't go on past years, only this year.
He's had a very good season.

I can't recall a game in which he's been beaten all season.

I was responding to a question suggesting Enright wasn't that good and seems to get in every year.

He's had a very good season.

I can't recall a game in which he's been beaten all season.

I was responding to a question suggesting Enright wasn't that good and seems to get in every year.
He's had another very good year but players like Johnson and Dempster have also had.

And yeah, I know you were and I agree. Very good player, gets it every year because he is so good. The 2 best and fairests in premiership years proves it.

All 4 of our boys should make it in. Gibbo is REALLY STIFF... Really think he has had a fantastic year!

Cyril has had a better year then Betts and Jetta.

Defensively... he is the best by far and his usage with the ball is sublime. The 35 goals will help also! Stepping stone Cyril... elevate to the top 5 in the comp next season!

Edit... like seriously... HOW HAS REILLY BEEN BETTER THAN GIBBO???

He's had another very good year but players like Johnson and Dempster have also had.

And yeah, I know you were and I agree. Very good player, gets it every year because he is so good. The 2 best and fairests in premiership years proves it.

Dempster, Birchall and Richards pick themselves this season, the other 3 backman are open to debate.

What a farce. Evidence that this sh** is picked on reputation and not output. Sewell, Roughead and Gibbo all very very very stiff not to at least be in the squad. Lonergan ahead of Gibbo puuuuhhhlease! :mad:

The boys can make em look stupid with success when/where it really matters though, 29th Sept!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back