No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 extremely good chances for poty………………..and mrs hands on needs to apply for mod duties next season...……….

Anyone who has ever worn the * jumper. From player number 1 to now. All of them. And all their coaches. And anyone who supports them. Anything to do with that scum of a club I don’t like at all
Mark Harvey, s**t that stepped up on a Pedestal.

Back in his playing days wanted to collect his Credit card from Niddrie Comm Bank. Did not have any ID and paid out on the teller. Demanded to speak to the manager (my wife at the time) and greeted her with "do you know who i am"? My Feisty Mrs. relied, "No idea, but going by the abusive language and mullet hairstyle your just another ill mannered local bogan wannabe". He proceeds to walk out in anger and the wife says "thank you Mr Harvey"!

From then on his wife dd all of the banking. :D

Non performance enhancing infringements should be a fine at worst.

Ridiculous if he ends up suspended over weed.
Willie is an idiot. He clearly knew the rules but wasn’t prepared to alter his behaviour. Throw the book at him. Too bad * were hit with a wet lettuce leaf in comparison to what will happen to Rioli.

Non performance enhancing infringements should be a fine at worst.

Ridiculous if he ends up suspended over weed.
If he cops a worse punishment than others have after committing assault, the system is morally bankrupt.

Do you have a #gofundme page where I can contribute to your ongoing therapy?
They all need therapy. Both my daughter and Son are one eyed Blues supporters. Form a very young age the outlaws all showered them with * gifts scarves beanies ETC.. Took them to their first game sang the song and it was game over. Cos of the kids even the Mrs has a soft spot for Carlton now. I think she secretly wants them to come good to give her kids some satisfaction.

2 extremely good chances for poty………………..and mrs hands on needs to apply for mod duties next season...……….

I’m legit flattered to even as a pisstake be mentioned in the same breath as POTY. thylacine60 its an absolute honour great man and I owe you a gazillion dumplings. Which I’m also a massive fan of so hit me up and we’ll dumpling the f”@k outta something my shout

Who is everyone's all time most disliked Essington player ? This is mine

images

Sean Denham a very close second, but there was something extremely annoying about Darren 'Spewick' that always grinded my years.

Probably my all time disliked player from any club
Matty Hogg always owned him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Willie is an idiot. He clearly knew the rules but wasn’t prepared to alter his behaviour. Throw the book at him. Too bad * were hit with a wet lettuce leaf in comparison to what will happen to Rioli.
I'm hoping this is the catalyst for the AFL to change the rules, but I'm not holding my breath.

Chuckling at the thought of Shiel choosing * to play finals. 12 months later and the great white hope Daniher has one foot out the door with no hope of a KPF replacement on the horizon. Life can be beautiful sometimes.
And watching his ex-teammates' success from home

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back