No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am I unreasonable? I refuse to wear anything that is red and black. I bought a 3 pack of socks and noticed one pair was red and black when I got home. I’ve tossed them out.

Just touch wood Robbo. Best thing for me re the win was us coming back . We won a couple of close ones . Somehow

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Interestingly there is a fair push to move Hurley on. Him being the Captain on the weekend and all. Fortunately for Hurley Ambrose is out for 6 plus so the unofficial * selection committee will have to wait to move him on.

They are a pessimistic bunch over there. No proven young talls, no big mids .
I read that over there as well. Doesn't make sense at all to me.

Why would you want to get rid of one of the only KPP you have who is doing a decent job of it? Barking mad, the lot of them.

So many unsavoury things happen at this Grubby club.

Merrett punching JSOS from behind and causing such a significant injury YET so much of the media and *don flogs saying nothing in it, JSOS is soft etc.

sh*tstain of a club.
lloyd knocking out judd (ok, accidentally) lonergan breaking carrots' shoulder blade (deliberately) sniping dogs like solomon, merrett (father) duckworth et al

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I read correctly that Phillips played well in the * win against Collingwood. WTF is with our players stepping up when they leave...

Did I read correctly that Phillips played well in the * win against Collingwood. WTF is with our players stepping up when they leave...
Media confected illusion.

None of the players who have left have outperformed what they could do in a Carlton jumper. Phillips was always capable of this, just never got on the park long enough; in a brief patch when Kreuzer was fit, he had a 10 game run of being BOG in the VFL, beating a number of AFL ruckmen at the time.

* Essendon.

rolling.gif
rolling.gif
rolling.gif

EcnDHQ7VcAEBdhq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back