Sport All things OLYMPICS

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing effort to win Silver. Had I known we were going to win a medal I would have stayed up for it :tearsofjoy:
I watched it. That is an extreme sport and too interesting to cure my insomnia. I do regret having to watch Basil Zemplis, crosses to the Australian's parents and uncle, and listen to the commentary refer to the German Neise as "neezer" instead of "nicer". Also is it just me or was there a ridiculous level of hotness among skeleton athletes?

I wonder if anyone decided to do the Skeleton from the time they went down a waterslide head first as a child :think:

*which is crazy btw, I never did that
Lmao this is true!!! ^^

She said it in her press conference channel 9 showed it

I heard some big fat cheater is competing in the womens figure skating. Whats going on there

I heard somewhere that if she wins the gold, they won't have a medal ceremony.

Apparently the officials don't want her there, but the board of arbitration in sport have said since she's only 15 for some reason the doping rules don't apply to her.

I heard somewhere that if she wins the gold, they won't have a medal ceremony.

Apparently the officials don't want her there, but the board of arbitration in sport have said since she's only 15 for some reason the doping rules don't apply to her.
Or maybe its meant to be "she's Russian and the rules don't apply to her"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely this will be the last Comm games.the Bendigo/Ballarat/Geelong etc ones
Hamilton, Canada, will be putting in a bid for the 2030 games - that'll be 100 years since the first Commonwealth/Empire Games, also held in Hamilton

I wonder why they don't have a winter Commonwealth Games. Lack of interest?
Lack of competitive athletes?

Wouldn't it basically just be Canada vs Australia vs NZ vs UK Countries?

Though it would be interesting to see how a Jamaican bobsled team would go against that level of competition

Lack of competitive athletes?

Wouldn't it basically just be Canada vs Australia vs NZ vs UK Countries?

Though it would be interesting to see how a Jamaican bobsled team would go against that level of competition

Jamaica might win a medal in the bobsled. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back