News All things Tasmania Footy Media

Remove this Banner Ad

This might temper other teams fans enthusiasm

Would be in the market for free agents and pick swaps to these clubs at exactly the time this super draft becomes eligible

It would be interesting if there’s very few players who actually extend contracts beyond 2027

This could be the greatest phenomenon since north in the seventies

I've said it somewhere but Tasmania has to keep Hawthorn out of Launceston. You don't want to give them a good reason not to adopt Tassie as their first team. If they do allow the Hawks to keep playing in the state it'll end up in a divide. Launceston will be hawks territory for another generation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've said it somewhere but Tasmania has to keep Hawthorn out of Launceston. You don't want to give them a good reason not to adopt Tassie as their first team. If they do allow the Hawks to keep playing in the state it'll end up in a divide. Launceston will be hawks territory for another generation

I’m guessing just one home hawks at York game meaning 8 home games can be in Hobart stadium. Every second year the extra game will be a carlton, Collingwood, Essendon, Richmond or hawthorn.

I’m guessing just one home hawks at York game meaning 8 home games can be in Hobart stadium. Every second year the extra game will be a carlton, Collingwood, Essendon, Richmond or hawthorn.
Is that enough games for Launceston? Aren't they getting a big upgrade that will have them with bigger capacity. Could give them games early season and late season when weather is sunny

Is that enough games for Launceston? Aren't they getting a big upgrade that will have them with bigger capacity. Could give them games early season and late season when weather is sunny
I think 5 games is very reasonable for up here in the north and I think you would be better having more early season and late season games in Hobart because that is usually when it's at it's mildest.

Grant O’Brien interview on Best of ABC Sport 23/3:

(Just scroll through the first 38 min 10 sec of Mick Malthouse mumbling away) for his 12 min interview

Remove this Banner Ad

Back