Always Enjoy your retirement quickly - Bennell Hospitalized

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What’s so funny about that campaigner?

Everything, list clogger, waste of time and effort at 3 clubs.
88 games over 10 years.. lets see,

Drink Driving
Drugs
Unlicenced driving
Covid breach

Was given the world and every opportunity and literally pissed it up against the wall. In less than 24 hours of announcing his retirement, he is hospitalized being severally intoxicated and god knows what else. Is a classic example of behaving in exactly what general populations perception is of him.

Generous.

We are going to need a call on whether his exploits qualify for Melbourne in the off season ladder.

zackah ?
Laidley got points for Norf, so yes, yes it does. Though discretion needs to happen after full season is over.

Yeah its gone beyond the LOL and more like 'man this guy needs help'

Mate he has been paid in excess of probably 3 million dollars in the last 10 years and had the best doctors and support potentially available in the country, tell me exactly just how much more help this guy needs.

Mate he has been paid in excess of probably 3 million dollars in the last 10 years and had the best doctors and support potentially available in the country, tell me exactly just how much more help this guy needs.
Maybe if you had his upbringing, you might see things differently. While I agree that he has had the opportunity to better himself, some people are that broken, self destruction becomes a pattern intrenched within the mind. Have some compassion.

Maybe if you had his upbringing, you might see things differently. While I agree that he has had the opportunity to better himself, some people are that broken, self destruction becomes a pattern intrenched within the mind. Have some compassion.

What exactly is that upbringing, I am sorry if I am earning 400k a year or similar, its pretty easy to not become the 1%, why does everyone go the poor them line, its the easiest cop out in the world. Mate there are people with heaps worse an upbringing than him, the issue is it appears there are do gooders that provide the excuses that most swallow hook line and sinker, its a bit like those celebrating being sober for period of time, yeah congratulations on being like the other 99.9 percent of the world. He was afforded a lifestyle and access to the greatest medical and behaviour specalists more than the average man or women, yet when he falls over, everyone is oh poor Harley. No seriously he is a laughing stock and deserves nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back