FTA-TV Amazing Race 10 (now on Seven)

Remove this Banner Ad

Blondes would've stayed in if not for bunching. They had no chance once they had to fly to Spain, it was too short a timeframe to establish a 30 minute gap like what they would have had if they stayed in Morocco.

True, but they also had the advantage of the maze opening at 10am. If there were no opening hours, the results could have been different. In my view, they deserved to go in the last leg anyway

Blondes would've stayed in if not for bunching. They had no chance once they had to fly to Spain, it was too short a timeframe to establish a 30 minute gap like what they would have had if they stayed in Morocco.

The 30 minute gap had nothing to do with it.

They finished last, simple as that.

Yes, and in Morocco they were within pissing distance of the boys and easily more than 30 minutes ahead of the other two.

The girls had absolutely no chance, unless they won it, once they went to Spain.

The girls had absolutely no chance, unless they won it, once they went to Spain.

Rightly so too. They were last in the previous leg and could have been eliminated, seems fair that they would need to win the next leg to progress.

Usually this sort of bunching would assist the last team and give them an opportunity to win. Very rarely does bunching disadvantage the team that started a leg in last place.

How lucky at the Blondes, seriously? I thought Rob and Amber were lucky, these two are so lucky

Not anymore they're not!!! Yay. :thumbsu:

I really hope Bama win, it would be such an "underdog" story. Would love to see the looks on the faces of the blondes as the two "unfit mums" come up and win the million. Doubt it tho.

Couldnt care less if the models or the other couple get it.

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!! WEll done Tyler and James! :thumbsu::D

Best team won it!

Bama ran a very good race. If they got on that flight, they could have won it. I think they showed that you can't underestimate any team.

Rob carrying on about the skydiving :rolleyes: Fair dinkum

Great series this time around. The best team won the race - Rod and Kimberly were pretty close.

Well done to the boys. I think 'Bama deserve an honorable mention although even if they got on the first flight to NYC, running to the cube would have put them behind.

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!! WEll done Tyler and James! :thumbsu::D

Best team won it!

Bama ran a very good race. If they got on that flight, they could have won it. I think they showed that you can't underestimate any team.

As much as I wanted them to win it, I somehow doubt that. That was one looong run they had to do thru NYC and they were pretty unfit. Still awesome effort for them to beat all the other teams and come 3rd!! Poor blondies couldnt even do it.

And I agree about Rob. God its about a million dollars. If you had won it you coudla bought ya own ****ing plane and jumped out of it!!!!

As much as I wanted them to win it, I somehow doubt that. That was one looong run they had to do thru NYC and they were pretty unfit. Still awesome effort for them to beat all the other teams and come 3rd!! Poor blondies couldnt even do it.

And I agree about Rob. God its about a million dollars. If you had won it you coudla bought ya own ****ing plane and jumped out of it!!!!

Agree with the Bama comments - in a footrace, they would have lost it but you never know, they could have got a great taxi and the other two teams might have made an error. They surprised a lot of people, I mean getting to the Effiel tower first after getting the last flight to a different airport was a good call

the thing that struck me as rob & kimberley ran for the cube - they mentioned something about how they'd prepped for the race by training

i thought just shows how dumb some of (all of) the teams are by not doing research before they go on the show
ie finding out which are the major airports in each region

if i'd showed up at de gaulle airport at 7-9pm ( based on caen interchange 5:30pm) & the first flight wasn't until 9am next day then i would have been straight onto a flight to heathrow - with about 10 airlines servicing london- new york
might have been a good chance to beat everyone - certainly worth a roll of the dice for $1m

a bit like the time someone sat in KL or bangkok for hours without a thought of zipping over to singapore instead

I was thinking eacactly the same thing about flying to Heathrow.

Especially Bama. From Orly, they could have looked for a flight to London. I was hoping the ticket agent would suggest it, because he said there were no DIRECT flights.

When BAMA got in the cab and said Orly, I knew they were in trouble.

I was thinking eacactly the same thing about flying to Heathrow.

Especially Bama. From Orly, they could have looked for a flight to London. I was hoping the ticket agent would suggest it, because he said there were no DIRECT flights.

When BAMA got in the cab and said Orly, I knew they were in trouble.

yeah wasn;t sure what goes out of orly ( obviousley barcelona ;) ) but even that i think,
well this is race 10 or whatever surely these people have watched prev shows or would have got em out on dvd once they've been picked.
if you're not talking to an agent ie you're at an airline desk might just pay you to go & ask at some other airline desks cos you may not be getting the "true " picture

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Kimberley realises what a tool this bloke is and dumps his arse now, so many times in the series he showed what a knob he is. Geez I was annoyed when they got that flight.

A testament to how good this show is, is it's longevity. When it first aired here it got ridiculous timeslots but still rated well, the only thing I dont like is the last 10 minutes of each final episode. Soooo manufactured. And the 15 close-ups of the blondes after the finish seemed unecessary, people are watching coz its a good show not for a perv.

Best team won, the druggies were by far the best team on the show. Bama got unlucky with the flight, but going to Orly was pretty stupid and they deserved to finish third.

Rob is the type of bloke I really don't like. The sort that gets controlling, rude, nasty, angry and aggressive to those around him when under form of duress. Everything is always about him... cue endless skydiving comments. So glad he didn't win, complete knobend didn't deserve it.

The show seem to cast at least one of these arse clowns every season. There was one a few seasons back who physically shoved his wife as she was not able to win a physical race to a pitstop. This guy was really verbally abusive the whole race too and the stupid woman stayed with him. Talk about battered wife syndrome.

Best team won, the druggies were by far the best team on the show. Bama got unlucky with the flight, but going to Orly was pretty stupid and they deserved to finish third.

Rob is the type of bloke I really don't like. The sort that gets controlling, rude, nasty, angry and aggressive to those around him when under form of duress. Everything is always about him... cue endless skydiving comments. So glad he didn't win, complete knobend didn't deserve it.

The show seem to cast at least one of these arse clowns every season. There was one a few seasons back who physically shoved his wife as she was not able to win a physical race to a pitstop. This guy was really verbally abusive the whole race too and the stupid woman stayed with him. Talk about battered wife syndrome.

Was that Johnathon and Victoria? They were awful, felt sorry for Victoria but it was her decision to stay with him.

I wanted Alabama to win, but they were really never going to. I didn't like any of the final four though really, but the best team did win.

I'd rather ten Jonathan's and Rob's, who create talking points because they're such ****wits, than a race where they basically hold hands for three months.

The 6 Pack was ridiculous. You're racing for a million bucks. These people are there to win it, they're not there to help you get to the final three and they sure as s**t aren't going to hold your hand to the finishing post. It makes for better TV if there's a bit if aggro between racers and teams. Who didn't enjoy the spat between Alabama and the druggies in the airport?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back