FTA-TV Amazing Race 10 (now on Seven)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t believe he made Sarah do ANOTHER physical task. :rolleyes: He’s more of a woman that she is.

I didn't like Peter but I think it was Sarah's decision to do the tasks to prove that she could do it.

It is one thing to help the weaker teams to keep them in the game and eliminate the stronger teams earlier but Erwin and Godwin are hurting their own chances just to be nice.

Peter and Sarah were normally pretty good at navigating but they completely stuffed it up last night. It was dark by the time they got to the pitstop.

I think Sarah did some of the tasks to prove a point, but I got the impression that Peter let Sarah take a lot of the responsibility with the tasks and navigating so if things did go wrong he could point the finger and blame her.

I am so happy Peter and Sarah were out. After that "this is a medical emergency" garbage they pulled at the travel agent, they got what they deserved. No surprise they broke up.

Agree with the comments on the brothers - they are not ruthless enough to win. I like them as a team but they are too nice and won't last much longer. They have the potential to do very well but their own lack of killer instinct will end it for them. They should have gone for the fast forward.

Rob and the dumb American Kimberly continue to chug along. They have the potential to win but argue too much.

I am happy Tyler and James are still in - I thought they were gone too. They just needed luck - they just needed someone who had some directions and they would have cruised in.

Lin and Karlyn still survive - good luck to them.

David and Mary were very lucky with the timing of the fast forward. Good on them for attempting it but they won't last much longer.

I still get annoyed that they always seem to end up on the same flight - no team can get an advantage.

The prononcition of Mauritius..........how embarassing. Dumb Americans.

The blondes argueing and not knowing where London is - fools. :rolleyes:

Rod and Kimberly thinking Kentucky will help them..........idiots. There was no advantage for any of them.

The Blondes are so lucky. They were lucky there were not in further trouble with their accident.

Good to see James and Tyler 2nd - they just made a stupid error when they landed.

Rod and Kimberly annoy me - thier carry on at each other. I want them out.

The Back Pack alliance is just stupid. Form the alliance early but it doesn't work now. How Kentucky survive again............how annoying............... they should lose all of thier possessions like they did in previous seasons. I want Kentucky to go.........

I couldn't believe that one.

The two brothers have to be more aggressive, it's ok to work in teams, but don't wait for the others if you get ahead that is there bad luck, they are too nice for the race.

The luck for Kentucky second non elimination, can't use a Fast Forward so they could be in trouble and sadly they will have to break away from there six pack if they are any chance of going on.

And they were treating the guys behind the desk like they were 2 year olds. I think they would have a better idea how to get to your destination than you two :rolleyes:.

It is the girls weakness they can sometimes think they are smarter then people who have worked in the Industry for years.

Twice in 3 weeks, unbelievable. The hillbillies couldn’t have any more luck if they tried. I was eagerly anticipating hearing Phil say, “You’ve been eliminated from the race” but once again they’ve been spared elimination. I guess it’ll make their departure even sweater but my word it’s annoying.

This was the best episode of the series IMO; it had a bit of everything. Loved the fight between Tyler and James and Lin and Karlyn. :D

I cannot stand Erwin and Godwin, what complete fools they are. I can’t begin to describe how pathetic the alliance with the two others teams is, we're at the halfway mark of the season and they're still so dependant on the others. Waiting for the others to finish swimming, always following them on the road, always picking the same tasks. Play your own race for crying out loud!

Tyler and James are the best team at the tasks but they really need to navigate better in order to win the race. They’re shockers in that regard.

Dustin and Kandice obviously don’t win but I’m not sure how they don’t. IMO they’re the best team and very rarely make a mistake. And who’s the really hot one? She looked awesome tonight.

The prononcition of Mauritius..........how embarassing. Dumb Americans.

Rod and Kimberly thinking Kentucky will help them..........idiots. There was no advantage for any of them.
:rolleyes: Yeh, asking where to get tickets from was really a desperate move by R&K. All they did was ask a simple question, big deal that they wouldn’t help them. Just further proves what a scumbag couple the hillbillies are.

I'm with Drummond - can't believe the Hillbillies luck. Mind you, none in the "Back Pack" deserve to win. Tyler and James, Rod and Kimberly and the Blondes are the best three teams remaining.

I was just waiting for Lin and Karlyn to get in an arguement - I thought it was start sooner. I like the Choo brothers but gee they annoy me - cut the alliance now and start running your own race. Only one of you will win, all three can't. They have the potential to be a decent team but they are just making too many mistakes and worrying about friendships.

Tyler and James - agree they are the best team but can't navigate at all. They could have followed everyone else or just asked a local before taking off. That could have been quite costly.

Kentucky's answer to Rod and Kimberly was pathetic but really, did they expect them to actually help them? There wasn't too many ticketing places in the airport - walking an extra couple of minutes and they would have found it on thier own. Kentucky's attitude was poor but Rod and Kimberly could have found it themselves.

The Blondes are so lucky. They were lucky there were not in further trouble with their accident.

Good to see James and Tyler 2nd - they just made a stupid error when they landed.

Rod and Kimberly annoy me - thier carry on at each other. I want them out.

The Back Pack alliance is just stupid. Form the alliance early but it doesn't work now. How Kentucky survive again............how annoying............... they should lose all of thier possessions like they did in previous seasons. I want Kentucky to go.........

I was stunned there was no penalty for that, considering in previous seasons people got a penalty for going over the speed limit you would have thought a crash would have invoked something!

Tyler and James cannot navigate to save there lives.
Dam Kentucky just lose and get on with it!:mad:

Btw Does anyone know how many "safe" legs there are? Because Kentucky's found 2 already.

I just loved the lines
"I hope there aren't fish, I'm afraid of them"
"London where?" (They probably just couldn't believe that the plane trip could be so bad but still.)
The argument between Tyler and James and Alabama was good.
And who here reckons if Rob & Kimberly make it to the final 3, one of them will throw the final clue into a lake or something.

I was stunned there was no penalty for that, considering in previous seasons people got a penalty for going over the speed limit you would have thought a crash would have invoked something!

I guess there could be legal issues in deciding who's fault it is. But in saying that I thought when you hit someone from behind it means you are driving too close to them.

I was surprised no Penalty goes with dangerous driving in the amazing race.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am surprised there is no penalty but the teams must be speeding all the time and don't get punished. A 30 minute penalty should have been used.

I think there is probably 3-4 safe legs so I think there will only be one or two left

I'm not a watcher of the program, so I wouldn't know - but does anyone know if there has been a challenge in Sydney in recent times?

A friend of mine is certain she saw twins near the Opera House carrying a bright yellow envelope, with a camera following them?

I'm not a watcher of the program, so I wouldn't know - but does anyone know if there has been a challenge in Sydney in recent times?

A friend of mine is certain she saw twins near the Opera House carrying a bright yellow envelope, with a camera following them?

TAR hasn't been to Sydney since season 2 and season 13 isn't filming yet (unless it was a production team testing the course).

Might be part of the series that will start soon in the US, Can't think of any of the last 2 or 3 in Sydney. They where in Central Australia about 18 months ago.

Agree how stupid can someone get....Blondes also lucky they werent kept longer for their car accident.

Burst out laughing at the lady saying she was afraid of fish. Once again lucky that was a non elimination. Shouldnt make it this time with no fast foward.

Btw Does anyone know how many "safe" legs there are? Because Kentucky's found 2 already.

There's usually three.

Next one will probably be the week before the final three is decided.

#2, which was filmed in 2002, had a leg in Sydney. :)

They've been to Perth, Darwin, Brisbane, Cairns, Sydney and Adelaide.

Well that is the end for Kentucky they finally run out of luck. I wasn't suprised to see the Beauty Queens win the leg, the detour and roadblock were really quite easily compared to the fast forward. Eating a big plate of cowlips was always going to take time particularly for a female, but Kimberley did well and didn't complain as much as I thought she would.

With Kentucky gone hopefully Erwin and Goodwin will start playing their own game because I still think they are the strongest team left. The next best team James and Tyler always stuff up with navigating and Rob will be slowed down by Kimberley especially in the physical tasks.

It interesting the Girls play this race a lot different to the way they play the all stars. Good leg to win but there was nothing to gain by taking someone else's car at the start of the leg except to get a couple of people off side.

Good leg - happy Kentucky are finally gone. It was about time.

Annoyed that the blondes won another leg........I thought they would be screwed with the intersection. They got lucky but I can't understand why they swapped cars, all they would be doing it annoying another team - once again, they should have punished for that accident.

I am happy the boys and Rod and Kimberly got through that task. The tasks were pretty easy so the fast forward was not that great to be honest. At least they finished 2nd and 3rd - it will be interesting if the alliance continues to get rid of the other teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back