FTA-TV Amazing Race 10 (now on Seven)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Amazing Race 12

Pretty even first leg - the next few legs will sort out the teams. The married couple were no hope honestly.

Kentucky should go next leg.

So just so I have this completely right, this is the season before all stars and then season 12 which has just started in the states right?

Yes. Two teams are in the All stars............but I don't know where they finished in this race

I think the two 'dudes' are a little too pleased with themselves.
Probably why they like each other, because they look like a mirror image.

Re: Amazing Race 12

Pretty even first leg - the next few legs will sort out the teams. The married couple were no hope honestly.

Kentucky should go next leg.

They were in the ALL Star season so I doubt they will go this early.

I would have assumed that they lasted a while and become a favourite of the viewers

Channel 7 really screwed up on their programming (i shouldnt be so surprised) because having known the teams that qualified for the all-stars it is obvious that they will not leave early on, but i already know that neither win the series either.
Although the amazing race is pretty good viewing for summer tv :thumbsu:

Re: Amazing Race

They could've just shown this one after #9. But they didn't and showed that awful family one instead.

Channel 7 really screwed up on their programming (i shouldnt be so surprised) because having known the teams that qualified for the all-stars it is obvious that they will not leave early on, but i already know that neither win the series either.
Although the amazing race is pretty good viewing for summer tv :thumbsu:

You can say that again! I love this show :):thumbsu:

Didnt even know it was on, until I saw an ad for it (luckily) on Channel 7 yesterday.

We also have Survivor starting up on Channel Nine too.

Not a great episode - it was only interesting because of the breakdowns. And yet again everyone catches us with each other.

* Peter and Sarah win a leg - I don't like them for some reason
* Bert and Ernie Mark 2 annoy me
* That Rod and Kimberly will self destruct eventually
* Glad to see the brothers still there
* The single mothers won't last much longer. Leaving James and Tyler is going to come back and bite them
* The cheerleaders - I knew they were gone. Just had bad luck but made some bad decisions

My thoughts on the teams in order of strength:

1. Tyler and James- Clearly the best team and although it’s still early it would take a big mistake at some point of the series for them not to win. They are a class above pretty much every team.

2. Rob and Kimberly- I see them as a potentially very strong team. However for them to go as far as they can they’ll need to start working together and stop bickering.

3. Dustin and Kandice. We know they don’t win or runner up because if they did that would’ve been mentioned on the All-Stars. They are a great team and work well together and should round out the top 3.

4. Duke and Lauren. I feel that they could cause a few surprises. Despite their troubled relationship the dad seems to be working well with his daughter. They’ve been strong so far and I see them going quite far.

5. Peter and Sarah. I initially doubted their chances because of her disability but it appears that it won’t set them back too badly. I can’t see them winning for that reason but they’ll last a while as they are both driven and won’t ever give up.

6. Erwin and Godwin. Do we have the first gay brothers? Obviously not but what’s with them calling each other “baby”? Pretty disturbing if you ask me. They are a team that could improve as the series goes on and they could make the final 3 if they cut out the stupid mistakes.

7. David and Mary. The hillbillies actually make for good viewing but that won’t stop them from making a reasonably early exit. They’ll hang around for a few more weeks but are no chance of winning.

8. Tom and Terry. Of all the gay teams in the Amazing Race they could be the most irritating. What’s with the constant waving of the hands and clapping; it’s driving me insane. Thankfully they appear to be a pretty mediocre team and won’t last long.

9. Lin and Karlyn. They are pathetic and are lucky not to have exited tonight. They are slow and their decision making is poor. They’re also a pretty arrogant team who won’t be making too many friends on the show.

I’m disappointed Kellie and Jamie are gone. They seemed like a nice team and one of them, not sure which one, looked exactly like Kendra. The attractive ones never last, shame…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom and Terry. Of all the gay teams in the Amazing Race they could be the most irritating..........Thankfully they appear to be a pretty mediocre team and won’t last long.

I’m disappointed Kellie and Jamie are gone. They seemed like a nice team and one of them, not sure which one, looked exactly like Kendra.

The attractive ones never last, shame…

Couldn't agree more :eek:

Tyler and James certainly look like the strongest team. I think to win the Amazing Race you need to be decisive, have good navagation skills (that cost the cheerleaders in the last leg as they went the wrong way twice), you need both team mates to be strong and not panic when things go wrong as they often do.

On the last leg Tyler and James had a bad taxi driver who took them to the wrong place and then a flat tyre, yet they still finished 2nd. Dustin and Kandice also have a lot of these attributes, but I have noticed from Allstars and this season that Dustin carries Kandice a lot.

Hmm.......now I know why I am not enjoying this series as much. Every time, after a pitstop or transport, all teams catch up due to opening times. It is annoys me - you can't get an advantage and it keeps weak teams in the game.

I hate to say it, I am over Sarah carrying on about her leg.

They clearly don't have the rule of minimum number of roadblocks which annoys me.

LOL at the father and daughter..........that was funny!

Good on the brothers for winning a leg- they did well. Tyler and James still finish second even looking out of it.

LOL and Tom and Jerry (sorry, Terry). They were obviously told the rules before hand. They were lucky they were not out alltogether.

The father and daughter had some bad luck but they just made a whole lot of little errors. They deserved to go.

Last week the cheerleaders, and now the lesbian. :thumbsdown: Not happy! D/K better not be next to go!

Feel sorry for Sarah, I think getting even just this far in her situation is a gret achievement. :thumbsu: That climb up the wall in China was bad for her, and next week rockclimbing....do they want to kick her out of the game do they???

Happy to see Erwin and Godwin win that last leg. They did well and also showed some class along the way as well.

Even with that 30 minute penalty I thought that Tom and Terry would be safe. Getting lost on their way to the coal challenge and having to make the birdcage really killed Duke and Lauren.

It looks like next week has another climbing challenge, and Sarah is on the verge of a breakdown :D
Bombers_ForeverRe: Amazing Race 10 (now on Seven)
Hmm.......now I know why I am not enjoying this series as much. Every time, after a pitstop or transport, all teams catch up due to opening times. It is annoys me - you can't get an advantage and it keeps weak teams in the game.

I hate to say it, I am over Sarah carrying on about her leg.

They clearly don't have the rule of minimum number of roadblocks which annoys me.

LOL at the father and daughter..........that was funny!

Sarah is actually a motivational speaker so she probably spends her whole life talking about her leg.

I don't think she'd be talking about her leg as often if the prosthetic was not damaged. She herself admitted it is not a huge disadvantage, but will play the handicapped card if it helps her win. No different to the blondes using their beauty.

The two drug addict models piss me off more than Sarah. Sick of hearing how great everything is sober and how two model party boys beating drugs is equivalent to parting the Red Sea.

Would love to see a charlie snorting or crack smoking roadblock and see them fight over who gets to score.

Good episode but I am getting sick of Vietnam. Watching the all deal with the boats was pretty funny. Have to say I am not too unhappy with Tom and Terry going for some reason.

How was Rob?

"I'm tired of all these foreigners".

Hello, you're the foreigner.

I hate those two.:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back