American Perverts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a beat up by RWNJ dickheads online. It fuels our local loons, who come in here demanding that we take a stand on the latest grifter bottom burp.

And that is their aim. To get their base fired up and sharing their videos.

I don't need to answer the accusations of those twerps.

Never said anything about right wing. I couldn't give a s**t about dickheads whatabouting 'hey look kids in a strip club - grooming'.

Nut jobs or not, that s**t shouldn't fly.

I merely questioned your stance on lil kiddies being encouraged to be educated in what perverts do, you answered, thank you.

Let’s not duck around. The mere existence of trans people is grooming for some of you.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Never mentioned anything about trans people grooming.

My posts are clear, kids encouraged to participate in adult environments is wrong >period<. Yet you make me out to be transphobe coz I have a problem with lil kiddies being encouraged in adult environments.

Nah, you're just looking to be offended.

I should report you for such an accusation. I won't give you the satisfaction - I'll just put you on ignore.

Maybe he did say that. But i would be a little sceptical. The thumbnail looks like this is one of those dishonest clickbait reaction videos.
"Hitler was in part a response to this kind of culture developing in Germany."

- "Let's be clear, of course, noone is defending Hitler."

(Yes, they were defending Hitler.)

This after Crowder's big long rant about "people want to live with their own kind", selling segregation. And many more like it. They talk about this stuff on the reg.

Its a threat that if you keep it up with the trans stuff, people will go Nazi on you, and it will be your fault.

The original:

One of the things about these clips is that if you watch the whole thing, it's usually worse.

This stuff goes out to millions of people via TEH WOKE LEFTIST SOCIAL MEDIA TECH COMPANIES.

Maybe he did say that. But i would be a little sceptical. The thumbnail looks like this is one of those dishonest clickbait reaction videos.

Context has been provided.Does it make you self evaluate why you’re always on the side of white nationalist culture warriors or at best criticising their critics?

Actually, no. Just respond to the context. Don’t play picked on.

Context has been provided.Does it make you self evaluate why you’re always on the side of white nationalist culture warriors or at best criticising their critics?

Actually, no. Just respond to the context. Don’t play picked on.

Just because I'm sceptical about clickbait videos doesn't mean I'm endorsing Steven Crowder. I prefer honest, informative news videos without hyperbole. Crowder, HasanAbi, etc, I actively block on my social media.

Just because I'm sceptical about clickbait videos doesn't mean I'm endorsing Steven Crowder. I prefer honest, informative news videos.
And this thread is about the dishonest videos and the reactions from more honest people.

Clickbait isn't honest
Clickbait isn't honest
I'll give you that: the first video I posted was from a third party account that clips live streams and posts videos. Not related to the streamer at all. That streamer does not enforce any IP rights over the video of his streams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh hey it's the potatohead guy. Maybe read some more of the thread and not make the same mistakes as lethality - turns out it was an ice cream shop, not a strip club.
I didn't say it was a strip club.

I was against the content which I felt simulated a strip show albeit a tame version.

I've seen other family friendly drag on social media since, and it's been mostly fine. Although one of them was called "A lot of Coxxx" or something like that. Which again, not appropriate for kids.

"Hitler was in part a response to this kind of culture developing in Germany."

- "Let's be clear, of course, noone is defending Hitler."

(Yes, they were defending Hitler.)

This after Crowder's big long rant about "people want to live with their own kind", selling segregation. And many more like it. They talk about this stuff on the reg.

Its a threat that if you keep it up with the trans stuff, people will go Nazi on you, and it will be your fault.

The original:

One of the things about these clips is that if you watch the whole thing, it's usually worse.

This stuff goes out to millions of people via TEH WOKE LEFTIST SOCIAL MEDIA TECH COMPANIES.

"No one is defending Hitler 😬"

Yeah of course not, we just say the same s**t under a Christian conservative American flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back