American Perverts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many would. They weren't forced to attaned.

Money changing hands? It was a fund raiser.

Money was being donated.

Internet Perverts: "BUT IT LOOKS LIKE STRIPPER STUFF SO IT MUST BE STRIPPER STUFF AND KIDS ARE BEING DAMAGED!"

By looking at your posts on this Chief I would hope you're not endorsing children being encouraged to engage in what looks like an adult environment.

IF what Lethality claims is true

• Kids in a strip bar - for starters. Why are kids in a strip bar?
  • Kids handing over money tips to the performers, to mimic a strip club experience, for what, educational purposes? Kids being encouraged to be involved in this?! Really?!
Just this alone is not really appropriate for primary aged kids. Even if it's some sort of educational thing for kids for what's later in life - that is just not on. It encourages the whole 'strip' club thing which is not really championing for womens rights, is it.

Kids of that age are of formative mind, i:e easily influenced (unfortunately mostly by bad parents who shouldn't have had kids but that's another thread - and is a two wrongs make a right whataboutism anyway) and shouldn't be introduced to such things at that age. Plenty of time for that later in life.

By looking at your posts on this Chief I would hope you're not endorsing children being encouraged to engage in what looks like an adult environment.

• Kids handing over money tips to the performers, to mimic a strip club experience, for what, educational purposes? Kids being encouraged to be involved in this?! Really?!
Just this alone is not really appropriate for primary aged kids. Even if it's some sort of educational thing for kids for what's later in life - that is just not on. It encourages the whole 'strip' club thing which is not really championing for womens rights, is it.

Kids of that age are of formative mind, i:e easily influenced (unfortunately mostly by bad parents who shouldn't have had kids but that's another thread - and is a two wrongs make a right whataboutism anyway) and shouldn't be introduced to such things at that age. Plenty of time for that later in life.

Oh hey it's the potatohead guy. Maybe read some more of the thread and not make the same mistakes as lethality - turns out it was an ice cream shop, not a strip club.

I dont think kids would necessarily be damaged, but they're being exposed to elements of the adult entertainment industry.

What other parents do is their business. I wouldn't be comfortable having my kids put money in the underwear of performing adults.

How do you feel about the image below?

View attachment 1420711
I don't think this is the correct way to educate kids of formative mind age of 'adult' experiences.

I don't think kids of formative age should be educated about anything adult for that matter >period<, plenty of time through their teens to learn about imminent adulthood.

More hypotheticals. If you read s**t, you might know what’s going on.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I didn't mention Shapiro or say that anyone stripped.

It was a pseudo strip show, ladies walking round in their underwear, kids handing them dollar bills, lurid messages on the wall.

It's textbook grooming in any other context, alcohol and gambling have also been accused of normalising their products for under-age consumers by presenting a child version of them such as alcohol icy poles or advertising through memes on social media.
FFS, no one was forced to attend.

You could have just stopped there.

I'm not sure if that actually happened, regardless of who posted it, but going by your posts, please tell me you're not endorsing / condoning these things:

• Kids of primary age in a strip bar
  • Kids of primary age in a strip bar, being educated on handing money tips to adult performers 'just like Dad does' < an example of the American pervert.
I would hope you're not.

I'm not sure if that actually happened, regardless of who posted it, but going by your posts, please tell me you're not endorsing / condoning these things:

• Kids of primary age in a strip bar
  • Kids of primary age in a strip bar, being educated on handing money tips to adult performers 'just like Dad does' < an example of the American pervert.
I would hope you're not.

Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course not.

Good, I wouldn't want the admin of this web site condoning American perverts.

You could've just said from the start.

' I don't condone kids being educated and encouraged about adult subjects in an adult environment, to grow up as an American pervert, but.............'

' I don't condone kids being educated and encouraged about adult subjects in an adult environment, to grow up as an American pervert, but.............'

Let’s not duck around. The mere existence of trans people is grooming for some of you.

It's a beat up by RWNJ dickheads online. It fuels our local loons, who come in here demanding that we take a stand on the latest grifter bottom burp.

And that is their aim. To get their base fired up and sharing their videos.

I don't need to answer the accusations of those twerps.

American kids have to endure active shooter drills in primary school and this is what you're worried about?

American kids have to endure active shooter drills in primary school and this is what you're worried about?
This is what the conservative industrial complex needs people to be worried about. This is the world of the American Pervert.

Are you implying that I'm not concerned about the ridiculous shooter drills? That's some assumption, shouldn't assume, it ends in wrong.

Maybe direct your assumption to the appropriate thread, or create one, whatever floats your boat.
This is what the conservative industrial complex needs people to be worried about. This is the world of the American Pervert.
Your thread is about the American pervert, glad you're not condoning encouragement of lil kiddies learning the ways of the pervert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back