American Perverts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he saw a drag queen perform at a bar...

OH WOAH!!! YOU'RE ONTO SOMETHING!!!

As we already know, being gay is bad.
We now also know watching drag queens perform turns you gay.
Therefore watching drag queens perform is grooming children.
Therefore homosexuals are paedophiles.

Quod erat demonstrandum!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think the issue (at least for me) is the drag queen
Its the act of having kids pay (even if it is pretend money) someone dancing for entertainment
There are too many parallels to strippers

I don't think the issue (at least for me) is the drag queen
Its the act of having kids pay (even if it is pretend money) someone dancing for entertainment
There are too many parallels to strippers
I've seen that argument before but I disagree with it.

Do you think children relate it more with strippers, or more with buskers?

Where do you draw the line when giving money to a performer?

What about feeding ducks at the park? Or animals at a zoo?

When is it child abuse, when is it too close to strippers, when is it encouraged? Where's the line?

young-child-on-womans-shoulders-giving-money-to-a-street-busker-in-KWHAGH.jpg

a-child-giving-money-to-a-busker-on-the-london-underground-playing-CRY2NG.jpg

a-child-giving-money-to-a-busker-playing-in-the-abbey-churchyard-bath-CW4K4K.jpg

oklahoma-jan-29-2022-sunny-view-of-child-giving-money-to-the-lion-in-lunar-new-year-festival-2HJMJ6W.jpg

When is it child abuse, when is it too close to strippers, when is it encouraged? Where's the line?

a-child-giving-money-to-a-busker-playing-in-the-abbey-churchyard-bath-CW4K4K.jpg

oklahoma-jan-29-2022-sunny-view-of-child-giving-money-to-the-lion-in-lunar-new-year-festival-2HJMJ6W.jpg
The line shoving money in a thong you sick pervert.

For anyone reading the thread. This picture wasn't from the drag show in question. It's from an entirely different event. A burlesque show.

This picture and event didn't have any backlash.
But it's been deliberately attached to this topic and drag-show event, to outrage and enflame the anti-lgbtq+ grubs.

20220610_130725-jpg.1420711

^^^!!(NOT A PHOTO FROM THE DRAG SHOW)!!^^^

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THe line is tucking money into underwear.
specifically if the dancer is wearing just the underwear like garment and you put money in a separate box (or pay an entry fee) thats OK.
That's where my line is.

For anyone reading the thread. This picture wasn't from the drag show in question. It's from an entirely different event. A burlesque show.

But it's been deliberately attached to this topic and drag-show event, to outrage and enflame the anti-lgbtq+ grubs.

and I call this activity not OK

THe line is tucking money into underwear.
specifically if the dancer is wearing just the underwear like garment and you put money in a separate box (or pay an entry fee) thats OK.
That's where my line is.
and I call this activity not OK
And it's very specifically NOT part of a drag show...

It's from an event that DIDN'T spark international outrage...

But IS being used to help fuel the anti-trans movement. Because people can't differentiate between Drag and Trans.

Drag show, burlesque, strippers - doesn't matter.

It's the fact it's encouraging kids to be involved in >adult < entertainment ^^

No one should give a sh*t if it's drag, burlesque, strippers - everyone should be concerned that people are encouraging involvement of kids in things that should be left to adults. If anyone condones this sort of sh*t in this photo, well then that equates to perversion.

This has zero to do with your fascination that the world is using photos like this as some sort of thinly veiled disguise to discriminate against minority groups.

Drag show, burlesque, strippers - doesn't matter.

It's the fact it's encouraging kids to be involved in >adult < entertainment ^^

No one should give a sh*t if it's drag, burlesque, strippers - everyone should be concerned that people are encouraging involvement of kids in things that should be left to adults. If anyone condones this sort of sh*t in this photo, well then that equates to perversion.

This has zero to do with your fascination that the world is using photos like this as some sort of thinly veiled disguise to discriminate against minority groups.
But that all has nothing to do with people who are transgender.

Muddying the waters.

Bigot.

This post confirms you're blinded by the hate of a few.

This thread is about perversion, the photo you posted of burlesque with lil kiddies involved in a burlesque show is an absolute example of perversion.

You claim it used for hate purposes, I don't disagree. >some < not the whole world or the majority like you make it out to be.

My posts are about the thread and that is clear, I couldn't give a flying about your arms up in the air the world is against minority groups, my posts are clear

I do not condone lil kids being encouraged to be involved in adult entertainment, if you condone it that makes you a pervert.

If you claim I'm a bigot from my posts (which I should report you for), then that makes you blinded by your unwarranted hate for the world or you're a troll.

I'll let you hand wring and writhe in your hatred. See ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back