And the winner is.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Kapow!!! said:
I'm talking for the South Africa teams. South African teams would have to travel an extra 3 hours to get to Melbourne and I'm not even sure that it's a direct flight from Johannesburg to Melbouren (not sure but I will accept it if there is).

What about all the times they have to fly over Melbourne to play in that other country with Super 12 teams?

stick it up your ass you arrogant victorian tossers. its about time you didnt get everything you want. :D cmon PERTH cant wait to get my tickets.

BaHaReep! said:
They can sit back and breathe a sigh of relief that they don't have to visit Melbourne, as the 747 vents its waste over the Whitten Oval.

What does my football team have to do with anything?

Don't you love it when the inferiority complex ones win something? The gloating just seems so hollow, almost feel sorry for them that they care so much about something which the otherside is mostly apathetic towads.

Rocco Jones said:
Don't you love it when the inferiority complex ones win something? The gloating just seems so hollow, almost feel sorry for them that they care so much about something which the otherside is mostly apathetic towads.

Ah, I was waiting for someone to use the term "inferiority complex". :D
It took a little longer than I thought.

Weagle8 said:
Ah, I was waiting for someone to use the term "inferiority complex". :D
It took a little longer than I thought.

Yeah I'm a ex-Victorian living in Perth. Happy Perth won the rights even though probably will be back in Melbourne once team starts up. Just means SO, SO, SOOOOO much more to Perth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tomatoes said:
All these WA supporters are suggesting that it will take from the start and that is why they won it over Victoria.

It will do well with all the K1W1's , "Eastern Staters" and Seth Efricans in Perth. It will be huge.

Smart move buy the Rugby boys. Every young boy in WA will want to Rugby as they will not have to get drafted to Victoria.

Rocco Jones said:
10 footbal clubs > 2 football franchises + 1 union franchise

Thats right, we have no soul, we're a franchise, blah, blah, blah.Heard it all before and it's usually from supporters of the clubs that are financially hanging by a thread, like yourself.

Weagle8 said:
Thats right, we have no soul, we're a franchise, blah, blah, blah.Heard it all before and it's usually from supporters of the clubs that are financially hanging by a thread, like yourself.

Yeah normally hear the "you're club should die" from fans of clubs that have no soul, like yourself.

Rocco Jones said:
Yeah I'm a ex-Victorian living in Perth.

Gee, never would have known that. Are you Mantis' boyfriend by any chance?

All that is heard from Victoria is the usual... "Whinge whinge whinge, we were robbed, we are the best, we are the sporting capital of the world, we deserve better, we have been dudded, everyone is $HI*, I'm gonna go and have a big frikkin sook"

Weagle8 said:
Gee, never would have known that. Are you Mantis' boyfriend by any chance?

So you're still using the "she's your girlfriend" as a method of insulting someone? School's nearly over for the year isn't it? Entering grade 3 must be pretty exciting, you shouldn't be far off a pen licence.. good luck champ!

Homer Jnr said:
All that is heard from Victoria is the usual... "Whinge whinge whinge, we were robbed, we are the best, we are the sporting capital of the world, we deserve better, we have been dudded, everyone is $HI*, I'm gonna go and have a big frikkin sook"

That's right. Because some of us living in Victoria are dedicated rugby fans yearning for the growth of rugby in Victoria and a Super 14 team would've been wonders for us; so we have a right to whinge after the loss. But I've come to accept that a team in Perth is a logical one. I'm hopeing you West Australians embrace rugby to the highest and all goes well in 2005!
Just do not cop a backlash like what the inferior game of rugby league did to the Western Reds back then.

Oh well, at least there's the footy next year, and the year after.. ;)

Homer Jnr said:

I think you'd find the high majority of Victorians simply don't care. I'm happy for Perth. It's like a poor guy off the street winning a chook raffle.

Rocco Jones said:
Yeah normally hear the "you're club should die" from fans of clubs that have no soul, like yourself.

That's right, you have to be a struggling club that pulls crowds smaller than Leo Sayer concert to have a soul. So because we are a newer club we have no soul? So really, they should scrap this rugby team idea now because the team will have no soul.

Weagle8 said:
That's right, you have to be a struggling club that pulls crowds smaller than Leo Sayer concert to have a soul. So because we are a newer club we have no soul? So really, they should scrap this rugby team idea now because the team will have no soul.

I never said Eagles shouldn't be in the comp, just that finances aren't the only thing that matter. Obviously the Eagles offer alot to the AFL, but I think a league also needs traditional clubs. Fact is you joined the VFL, we didn't join the WAFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back