SUPASTARR

All Australian
Nov 2, 2006
Vic
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Orlando
Seriously was that the worst send off interview on the ground ever??? Have a look at yourself mate cos that was shame shame shame to a great of the game :thumbsdown:

Seriously was that the worst send off interview on the ground ever??? Have a look at yourself mate cos that was shame shame shame to a great of the game :thumbsdown:
Agreed, Kirk should have headbutted him 4 times. 1 for each time that idiot Maher screamed at him "How does it feel"??. and once for not ending the interview sooner as it was obvious Kirky was a shatterered man.

2nd worst send off ever.

For Fitzroy's send off they spent the first 3 minutes directly after the game interviewing Richo.

shocking. the guy is a total F'wit of epic proportions!

How he has a job in the media is beyond me, i mean there are some shockers out there but he is bottom of the barrel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol I had to laugh when I opened this thread up and Maher's interview with Paul Roos started on TV and his first question: "So how's it all feel?"

So how would everyone else in here gone about an interview to a bloke whose team has just had a heart breaking loss? Not overly easy I would have thought, and I had no problems with the interview. It seems like people just have to criticise something, even when there is nothing there.

maybe not ask him 3 or 4 times how he was feeling!

The guy just lost a final by under a kick, Andy wouldn't understand what losing something so big was like, tiddly winks does not count :rolleyes:

So how would everyone else in here gone about an interview to a bloke whose team has just had a heart breaking loss? Not overly easy I would have thought, and I had no problems with the interview. It seems like people just have to criticise something, even when there is nothing there.

I'm sure a lot of people would've done much better actually. He needed more congratulatory statements to Kirk about his career and sincerity about tonight's loss rather than continually asking him how he feels. I thought he made that pretty obvious after his first "I'm gutted".

LOL Thread # 2 I got beaten to.

Seriously. Luke Darcy could do a better job. I was like wtf is this real, this can't get any worse, and yes it did. Oh yeah I'm gutted right now. "Um so how are you feeling about all of this after the game and all" WHAT THE FK Did he just say you idiot.

Mods please change thread title to 'Andy Maher = joke', and please consider an infraction against thread starter for misleading thread title.

LOL Thread # 2 I got beaten to.

Seriously. Luke Darcy could do a better job. I was like wtf is this real, this can't get any worse, and yes it did. Oh yeah I'm gutted right now. "Um so how are you feeling about all of this after the game and all" WHAT THE FK Did he just say you idiot.

Yeh I yelled exactly the same thing at the telly.

Seriously ordinary PR skills.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back