NO TROLLS Angus Brayshaw retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Because the AFL wanted the coward to get off.

Collingwood has different rules by the AFL and Media. Just look at Maynard's recent behavior - driving erratically off his chops after a three-day bender, crashes into another driver, and no action at all.

Hopefully, Maynard gets put behind bars before he kills someone on the road. And something something happens soon and he has to retire so he can't cause a brain injury to another player.
Bit to unpack here...

anyone other than a Collingwood player, it would be a non-issue. Its the "Collingwood Tax", we've been paying it forever.

Yes, Collingwood are the real victims in this

Because the AFL wanted the coward to get off.

Collingwood has different rules by the AFL and Media. Just look at Maynard's recent behavior - driving erratically off his chops after a three-day bender, crashes into another driver, and no action at all.

Hopefully, Maynard gets put behind bars before he kills someone on the road. And something something happens soon and he has to retire so he can't cause a brain injury to another player.
So why did they take it to the tribunal?

As for your last two paragraphs, well, in tough times like this, it is good that you can use humour to heal yourself.

Thread about Brayshaw retiring populated by Collingwood supporters shouting “Maynard dindu nuffin rong campaigner”

Unsurprising

Best of luck with your future endeavours Gus, legendary bloke and an integral part of their premiership campaign.

By the way, I have nothing against Maynard, I’ve met him and he’s a great guy. Just an observation lol

so if a player intends to sheppard (a legal act) and does not intend to knock someone out but does so? its all cool?

What about tacking? its a legal act, plenty of players didn't mean to knock others out out but still get suspended?

intent is irrelevant. You leave your feet you take the risk, that's how it is for everyone who is not playing in a grand final next week.

I'm glad it has been made painfully clear to the tribunal this s**t does not happen again.
What are you views on an aerial mark where the flyer may knock a player out with his knee or landing on them accidentally? Suspension?

Thread about Brayshaw retiring populated by Collingwood supporters shouting “Maynard dindu nuffin rong campaigner”

Unsurprising

Best of luck with your future endeavours Gus, legendary bloke and an integral part of their premiership campaign.

By the way, I have nothing against Maynard, I’ve met him and he’s a great guy. Just an observation lol
In fairness, we're just responding to the bozo's wanting him strung up.

anyone other than a Collingwood player, it would be a non-issue. Its the "Collingwood Tax", we've been paying it forever.
Rubbish.....do you really think if it was Fremantle dockers player instead of Maynard it would be a non-issue.

A bloke gets knocked senseless in a big final in front of 90k people and you think its only talked about because its a collingwood player.
Unbelievable

Stop your parochial barracking for everything Collingwood and think of Angus Brayshaw for 5 minutes.
I have. I hope he's OK, and has a long and healthy life.

It's the likes of you that are making it about Maynard & Collingwood with your inane rubbish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are you views on an aerial mark where the flyer may knock a player out with his knee or landing on them accidentally? Suspension?
Plus team mate collisions

There are lots of ways to get maimed out there without any intent to injure being present

On SM-A225F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rubbish.....do you really think if it was Fremantle dockers player instead of Maynard it would be a non-issue.

A bloke gets knocked senseless in a big final in front of 90k people and you think its only talked about because its a collingwood player.
Unbelievable
Fyfe definitely won a Brownlow despite a rough conduct charge that should have been a suspension

Unsurprising

100% bullshit.
The thread is full of Maynard killed Brayshaw posts.
Thread was derailed from the first such post.

Would likely be unavoidable pending the circumstances.

Maynards was avoidable.

That is the difference.

There is an expectation of contact in a marking contest, there isn't after you have disposed of a ball.

Unsurprising

Conveniently ignoring the first 20 posts potting Maynard. Do you seriously not see the flaw in your post? You’ve picked your side and Pies supporters have theirs. There would be no mention of Maynard is salty opposition supporters didn’t go there first.

What else would you expect when the first page is full of nuff supporters of other teams taking shots?

But that's all good because they give an offhanded "best wishes Gus" as if they actually give a shit about the guy and what he's going through.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back