Another day another Collingwood liar

Remove this Banner Ad

It all leads one to speculate the REAL reason the obviously fully fit Sier is not playing at any level for Collingwood.

And yet has just been gifted a new contract.

Does he have sudden onset "mental illness", triggered by the stress of having to piss in a jar?
Has he eaten contaminated meat?
Is he about to "self report" for something or other, which would only leave 9 more to go?
Has he had a recent extreme haircut?

Richmond, pure as the driven snow...

Wait, didn't you used to be sponsored by the TAC? Thanks Jay Schulz. And you recruited the game's biggest ever liar too
Jay was caught drink driving I don't recall him lying about it, cost us our sponsorship.

As for the games biggest liar to whom are you referring, Eddie is your Prez?

Didn't Royce Vardy get done for DUI too? Daffy, Ottens and another bloke were also arrested over alcohol-related incidents - didn't one involve spitting on and headbutting a cop?

The biggest liar ever, out of players at least, is Cousins

#kulcha (a type of Indian bread)

Last edited:
You’re not a legend until you’ve fired a gun out the window of a moving car

Let us never forget the classic Eddie cover up after Heath Shaw took the hit after Didak wiped out a row of parked cars.

Not only was Didak not driving, Ed told us; he wasn't even there!!!!!!!

According to McChins, What next, will people accuse Alan Didak of being on the Grassy Knoll!

Reasonable call, I guess. Didak certainly had sufficient firearms experience..........

And this days liar is a young man named Sier.

The "injured" magpie was spotted by multiple witnesses playing and has the audacity to lie about it.

Who would you believe? A Collingwood scum bag or members of the public?

Lying and cheating is such an epidemic at Collingwood that nobody on the Bay has even bothered posting a thread about this yet.

Just another day I guess!

Brayden Liar pictured below slamming it down against some locall third graders.
View attachment 727021

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re not a legend until you’ve fired a gun out the window of a moving car

According to you then: Every signpost between RedHill and Flinders with little holes in them is a testament to my legendary status... :moustache:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back