Frodo

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 17, 2000
Perth, Western Australia.
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Bluey said :-

Oh yeah, I did do that didn't I?Is that what you're sore about? Well my apologies. I was probably just in a bad mood and took it out on you.

Apologies accepted but I was never sore about it. I took it as being soft and typical of what was going on at the time. There certainly WERE a favoured few who could get away with anything then. I'm not sure if it's still the case.

I read Asgardians post and concurr completely including:-

Now about Bluey, judging from his internet persona, frankly I don't like the guy, I'm sure the feeling is mutual, coz I know I can be "difficult". However grudges should not get in the way of
letting people do tasks, for which they would hardly be paid for.

and

one individual is even committing a crime against humanity by continuing to breathe.

I bet that individual is well educated!

So please don't interpret my comments as being a result of being 'sore', they're not.

Originally posted by Frodo
Bluey said :-

Apologies accepted but I was never sore about it. I took it as being soft and typical of what was going on at the time. There certainly WERE a favoured few who could get away with anything then. I'm not sure if it's still the case.

I read Asgardians post and concurr completely including:-

I bet that individual is well educated!

So please don't interpret my comments as being a result of being 'sore', they're not.

Get over it Frodo. This is the internet mate, it's just a message board. Stop filling it with crap that no-one gives two ****s about.

Re: Re: Answering another closed thread

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell
Get over it Frodo. This is the internet mate, it's just a message board. Stop filling it with crap that no-one gives two ****s about.

You gave two ****s about it, or you wouldn't have replied :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Answering another closed thread

Originally posted by Frodo
You gave two ****s about it, or you wouldn't have replied :rolleyes:

No I don't, I replied in the hope you would shut the hell up.

Re: Re: Answering another closed thread

Originally posted by mantis
Well no one ever thought you would disagree with your boy.... eerrrr......I mean friend. :D

and you complain about snipers? damn that's funny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back