Ants, ants, everywhere!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Soooooooooo, any interesting stories about your little friends in the last few days? :D

This thread is becoming more popular than the "ME" thread on the Introductions board.

Hehehe, cool.
Nah, sorry nothing at all to report. I am on holidays now!!!!!!!! I am keeping the house very clean.

Oooh good point, that. :D

Hahahaha. Even after "retirement", Kent is still a constant source of entertainment and humour. :thumbsu:

antz-2.jpg

Talk about pushing a joke too far.

My 5-year old daughter has a big fear of the little ants and my wife told her the other day that they were in her pants as in "ants in your pants" and she started to freak out which we all had a little chuckle about so what does he silly old man do? I start saying "No! They're in your undies!!!" and you should've seen the poor little girl then!

As I say 'it's funny until somebody starts crying....then it's ****ing hilarious!"

This was the ultimate backfire though.

My 5-year old daughter has a big fear of the little ants and my wife told her the other day that they were in her pants as in "ants in your pants" and she started to freak out which we all had a little chuckle about so what does he silly old man do? I start saying "No! They're in your undies!!!" and you should've seen the poor little girl then!.

Ohh the poor little thing, I hope you made it up to her you bully! :)

Hmmmm it is nearly 4 weeks since Shell's last ant update...looks like the poor ants wised up and now keep out of her way! :D

Rofl this thread is still going eh?

Maybe Shell has already bowed to them. Hail our new ant overlords!

LOL. I know... just when you think its dead... oh yeah its back.

Nah, ants are sticking (wisely) to the bins outside. Have not had an invasion for weeks. And only a couple spider incidents.

Not too shabby. :thumbsu:

Rofl this thread is still going eh?

Yes, it has just passed it's one year anniversary - Shell's Ant antics have kept us all glued to the monitors eagerly waiting for updates.

Nah, ants are sticking (wisely) to the bins outside. Have not had an invasion for weeks. And only a couple spider incidents.

See - that hard work over the past twelve months training them has paid off - they now know you are a force to be reckoned with. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, it has just passed it's one year anniversary - Shell's Ant antics have kept us all glued to the monitors eagerly waiting for updates.

See - that hard work over the past twelve months training them has paid off - they now know you are a force to be reckoned with. :thumbsu:

Man you speak to soon dont ya.... I walk into the flat thru the back door today, turn around and the BIGGEST DAMN MOTHER ****ING COCKROACH is ON the door... like crawling up it. I ran screaming into the living room and got my flatmate to kill it. (Shes terrified of spiders, while I'm cool with killing em, but those cockroaches are so dirty and nasty). :mad:

Anyway, its dead now and I'm off to the Supermarket soon to buy some more of that Mortein outdoor spray.

And the saga continues. :thumbsu:

Man you speak to soon dont ya.... I walk into the flat thru the back door today, turn around and the BIGGEST DAMN MOTHER ****ING COCKROACH is ON the door... like crawling up it. I ran screaming into the living room and got my flatmate to kill it. (Shes terrified of spiders, while I'm cool with killing em, but those cockroaches are so dirty and nasty). :mad:

Anyway, its dead now and I'm off to the Supermarket soon to buy some more of that Mortein outdoor spray.

Soft.

Ohhhhh, you do know that they travel in pairs...so make sure you look around the room before you go to sleep. :D

Well at least you have the ants under control, now you have to think up a plan for the cockroaches.

Ohhhhh, you do know that they travel in pairs...so make sure you look around the room before you go to sleep. :D

-sticks fingers in ears- (or should that be covers hands over eyes)... lalalalalala.. not listening!!!!!!!!! :p

As for you Fugs, run back to the GFC, computer and any other board you usually frequent. :p

Looks like they're bringing in their tanks now? :p

The bastards are all over my computer desk right now. My current kill technique is to wait till they crawl on my arm and then i slap them. Ive made an ant hill out of ant corpses just from this mornings kills.

Ive made an ant hill out of ant corpses just from this mornings kills.

But ant corpses have that distinct stench though.

You leave too much food lying about, go and clean up once in a while and spray/block entry points. People seem to forget prevention is most often the best method. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back