Any stock tips? - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Any stock tips?

Interestingly Territory have just offered all shareholders 5000 shares at $1 each.
Currently trading at $1.16, up 7c since the SPP announcement.

Anyone in on this one?

up to $1.34 today on the back of some drilling info

My bat senses are telling me to buy the 5000 at $1.00 each ;)

The other 2 making good gains for me at present are Helix and Felix.

Helix are up 50% in 14 days with prospects still bullish, not sure what Felix still has to offer.

Territory Resources (TTY)

Seriously, anyone who does not have this stock, knows nothing about the market in resources.

63% fe, high grade iron ore, just south of Darwin. Reserves of 10 million tonnes. Contract for whole of life of mine.

Currently $1.38 will go to $2.00

BTW I got in at $0.70 cents

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Territory Resources (TTY)

Seriously, anyone who does not have this stock, knows nothing about the market in resources.

63% fe, high grade iron ore, just south of Darwin. Reserves of 10 million tonnes. Contract for whole of life of mine.

Currently $1.38 will go to $2.00

BTW I got in at $0.70 cents

LOL, what a rediculous statement

CEU continues to tease me.
Closed at $1.75 today. Does anyone think it will get to $2.00 this year?

Yes ive got 20,000 of CEU.

*cough*

stock price run down on failed CSM takeover.....

It was never really in the hunt for CSM.
Noble put a floor under the TTY price at $1, any purchase of TTY under the $1 had to lead to a profit.
It got to as low as 68cents, money for jam.

Since then its reserves of high grade ore have tripled.

Hey, if you don't like making money then don't buy it.
This stock will go to $2 its trading at $1.42 today, that is a profit of 28% when it goes to $2.

On a side note St Barbara Mines (SBM) will go to $0.85 cents, currently $0.72 cents. Gold Gold Gold
Get on it.

As i posted on another website, TNG has just announced further positive results for its Manbarrum project. I also highlighted the following from that announcement:

" Key forthcoming milestones will include:

• the receipt and announcement of pending diamond drilling results from Sandy Creek;
• the receipt of RC and diamond drilling results from Djibitgun;
• the announcement of an updated resource estimate for Sandy Creek;
• the commencement of resource estimation work for Djibitgun; and
• the results of the gravity surveys and reinterpretation of the broader exploration model for Manbarrum following receipt of all results of the 2007 field season."

"The results received to date continue to support the Company’s view – which is endorsed by the Manbarrum Project Manager, CSA Australia Pty Ltd – that the Manbarrum Project represents a significant MVT-style base metal project comprising multiple pods of mineralisation."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back