Any stock tips? - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Any stock tips?

Short term profit chasers desert YML like rats on a sinking ship!

Hit hard to the tune of 10% on open.

Yeah not surprised, it was 60-70 cents a month ago, there'd be a few people pretty happy with that kind of gain. JORC should be interesting.

RMG looking good again also.

NMS should start its climb back to $1 plus soon. Announced its pursuit of another acquisition, this time in the North Sea. Apparently in advanced negotioations. Next 6 weeks should be an interesting ride.:)

LYC looking good once again...starting to develop into a real player in the REO game. Get on, major news coming up b4 the end of the yr

CBH Resources will be headed to $1.50 over the next few months, and up to $4 over the medium term. Great little company with good management and an excellent portfolio of operational mines. Now at $0.57. BUY!!

CBH Resources will be headed to $1.50 over the next few months, and up to $4 over the medium term. Great little company with good management and an excellent portfolio of operational mines. Now at $0.57. BUY!!

May i ask what makes you say that...inside info?

May i ask what makes you say that...inside info?

Opinion of several market analysts.

Have a read of recent announcements, expecially reports and see their operating profits and profit forecasts. Their recent quarterly report was excellent and showed great signs of profit upgrade, along with production upgrades. It has excellent fundamentals.

hey im playing the asx share game at school and by pretty much pot luck and a touch of research i find myself in 6th place in the state with about a week and a half to go. With $800 for first and $300 for third, just wondering if there were any tips you guys could help me with. Id be happy to post my share portfolio atm if anyone is interested.

hey im playing the asx share game at school and by pretty much pot luck and a touch of research i find myself in 6th place in the state with about a week and a half to go. With $800 for first and $300 for third, just wondering if there were any tips you guys could help me with. Id be happy to post my share portfolio atm if anyone is interested.

I would say by the sound of things you are doing well by yourself, so do a bit of research and go it alone.

Good luck, post back and let us know how you went.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SO glad i put my cash into LYC instead of ARU. Carnt tell u enough times, get on LYC

Hot tip is BUR (Burleson energy) currently around 16-17cents. If all goes to plan should get up over $1 to $2 in 18months time. Research this one and you'll find a winner!

Does anyone here use protrader? If so, can you recommend it? Is it worth the money you pay?

Hot tip is BUR (Burleson energy) currently around 16-17cents. If all goes to plan should get up over $1 to $2 in 18months time. Research this one and you'll find a winner!

what makes u say that? Good to see that Mac Bank are major shareholders

thanks for the tip mate, i'll do my own hw. But can u tell me a bit about it? positive aspects? why ur so keen on it etc thanks

The company is KARMELSONIX, check out thier website for some information on them, they are about to launch their new product (thier latest announcement will tell you about it). They are just waiting on approval from the FDA before they go ahead, but it's looking pretty certain they should get that and then it will be just a matter of getting some contracts, which I'd assume that they would allready have lined up...I'm thinking this will all happen in the next 2 weeks.

I have been slowly aquiring this stock by converting options (KSXOA), as they are trading at a discount to the heads. Started off with 30,000 and now have 50,000 (20,000 I've made for free :)).

If you are interested I'd recomend buying the options.

On the plus side TTY is up 16% today after 11% on Friday, hit $1.16.
I'm looking for it to hit $1.40.

Interestingly Territory have just offered all shareholders 5000 shares at $1 each.
Currently trading at $1.16, up 7c since the SPP announcement.

Anyone in on this one?

NMS should start its climb back to $1 plus soon. Announced its pursuit of another acquisition, this time in the North Sea. Apparently in advanced negotioations. Next 6 weeks should be an interesting ride.:)

Hit $1.08 today before closing at $1.025. Annual Report released today and is well worth a read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back