Druitt Soldier

Team Captain
Oct 30, 2013
Parramatta, NSW
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Detroit Red Wings
I watched season one a few months ago. I've watched each ep at least four or five times since then. I love the Mr Meeseeks episode. Thats got to be one of the funniest ones there.

Its just a good fresh comedy. And one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. And it can be so dark at times. Like when Morty has to bury his dead body in the back yard, or kills his family in the alternate universe. So good.

Maxwell110

Premiership Player
May 29, 2011
batcave
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
sc freiburg
I've watched over the first season a couple of times, great show! I cannot wait until season 2. I have to agree with the love for the Mr Meeseeks episode.

Jan 3, 2005
At Home
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
L.A. Kings, Oakland Raiders
Watched the first season when it was on Fox, wasn’t sure about it to begin with. But did I warm to it by the end, fantastic show, very well written and I love the fact that each episode is part of a continual story. The episode where Rick tunes in to get TV stations from other dimensions....top notch.

stabler

Premiership Player
Feb 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Only just discovered this recently on Netflix now ripping through the second season on YouTube... phenomenally intelligent show. Also surprisingly heartfelt at times. Only show that i have felt really connected to emotionally, cartoon or otherwise. Can't wait for season 3

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
I've seen a bit on YT. Pretty great.

Aug 28, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Easily the smartest show currently on television.

Countless quotes & memes.

Loving season 3 at the moment and how they're exploring the relationship between Rick and Beth and how they're somewhat of a hinderance towards each other.

Back