Banter Anzac Day Wager....

Remove this Banner Ad

Our list shits all over Collingwood - you aren't a terrible side, but you don't have anywhere near the class we do.
We may not be a terrible side, but you support a terrible club.

Lol at an Essendope supporter using the word "class" to sum up their side.

Only thing we don't have better than your club is drug dealers.

:)

I've been pretty freakin lazy this year haven't I?

In fairness, I've been ridiculing Hawthorn mercilessly...

You bumped the thread ages ago and now in the lead up to the game you forget about us. Are you so confident that we don't deserve any banter?

This thread isn't just banter.

It's a wager.

As such I offer the following:

A Pies poster with less than 2,000 posts - meh, I'll give you a day at most of my sig and avatar.

Up to 10,000 posts? A week.

10,000+ plus? You can have a fortnight.

One of your mods? I'll give until the end of June if one of your mods has the black and white stones to have a crack.

In return, all I ask is two weeks of sig and avatar of my choice...

Come at me, you black and white ferals.

It's a wager.

A Pies poster with less than 2,000 posts - meh, I'll give you a day at most of my sig and avatar.

One of your mods? I'll give until the end of June if one of your mods has the black and white stones to have a crack.

Come at me, you black and white ferals.
I can put avi on the line but not sig. Winner chooses avi to be used for 2 weeks?

I can put avi on the line but not sig. Winner chooses avi to be used for 2 weeks?

Nah...

Nah.

I just watched our VFL squad tear the arse out of yours - hoping that carries through to the seniors.

I'm the proverbial prom date looking for a better date I'm afraid.

Nah...

Nah.

I just watched our VFL squad tear the arse out of yours - hoping that carries through to the seniors.

I'm the proverbial prom date looking for a better date I'm afraid.
You know your VFL squad tore the arse through ours 12 months ago too right? How did that work out for you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck with that

My offer stands.

It's a wager.

You know your VFL squad tore the arse through ours 12 months ago too right? How did that work out for you?

Wonderfully actually - you blokes were shithouse at AFL level and we were playing a top-up side, pushing much of our VFL talent in to the seniors.

I've got us as VFL flag favourites.

My offer stands.

It's a wager.

call me arrogant but I think my 6.5k posts are worth more than some posters 20k

Wonderfully actually - you blokes were shithouse at AFL level and we were playing a top-up side, pushing much of our VFL talent in to the seniors.

I've got us as VFL flag favourites.
I had you VFL favourites this time last year, admittedly at that time you had more senior bodies in the twos than your senior team, but this season I don't see the same quality in your VFL side.

Trying (and failing) to get more people involved with my Cavs thread on the bball forum

Doesn't that suck?

No one wanted to a part of my revolution against Doss.

I was freakin devastated.

I had you VFL favourites this time last year, admittedly at that time you had more senior bodies in the twos than your senior team, but this season I don't see the same quality in your VFL side.

I feel a side bet coming on...

We won't lose, take the bet and if we do, make the font so small in the sig that you will need a magnifying glass to read.:p

Whilst you could do this unless it was specified, it's a bit... wrong.

You take the bet, and you take the consequences like a champ - I've done it several times here, no trying to hide behind micro-text.

Whilst you could do this unless it was specified, it's a bit... wrong.

You take the bet, and you take the consequences like a champ - I've done it several times here, no trying to hide behind micro-text.
Don't want to do it to you again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back