Banter Anzac Day Wager....

Remove this Banner Ad

Just relax a little, the thread is a bit of a piss take.

Essendon fans will give Pies fans s**t and vice versa, ultimately it leads to a harmless bet or two.

Your opinion doesn't always need the protection of mods mate, just chill out a bit.

Get a good nights sleep mate, come back tomorrow and I'll tell you how terrible anyone wearing a Pies guernsey has been ever.

Here's a few players who wore the Black and White Stripes without being "terrible".
Recognise anyone?

And to think, no performance enhancers in the whole squad!

B:
S. Kerrison, M. Christian, M. Gayfer
HB: S. Morwood, C. Kelly, G. Crosisca
C: D. Millane, T. Shaw (c), G. Wright
HF: D. Banks, J. Manson, D. Barwick
F: S. Russell, G. Brown, P. Daicos
FOLL: D. Monkhorst, M. McGuane, T. Francis
INTER: J. Turner, C. Starcevich

Here's a few players who wore the Black and White Stripes without being "terrible".
Recognise anyone?

And to think, no performance enhancers in the whole squad!

B:
S. Kerrison, M. Christian, M. Gayfer
HB: S. Morwood, C. Kelly, G. Crosisca
C: D. Millane, T. Shaw (c), G. Wright
HF: D. Banks, J. Manson, D. Barwick
F: S. Russell, G. Brown, P. Daicos
FOLL: D. Monkhorst, M. McGuane, T. Francis
INTER: J. Turner, C. Starcevich

Never heard of them...

Ooooohhhhhh nasty....

I like it - you ready to do your top 10 players?
Geez, you think I have that much attention?
I'll go with jmac70's top ten. He at least has a brain.
Intersted in your top ten.
Oh, and please make sure it doesn't have any drug banned idiots. Because even though we have a couple of drugged f@@@ed idiots on our list, this is nothing against your cheat list.
Oh, and don't try do defend your idiots, because just like our idiots, they were happy to take substances without knowing what they were recieving.
Thankfully, our idiots did it off their own bat, and didn't have the club insist that they do it.
Essendon, the cheatiest (who hoo I've invented a new word) club in AFL history. F@@@rk that says a lot considering Carlton still exist.

Geez, you think I have that much attention?
I'll go with jmac70's top ten. He at least has a brain.
Intersted in your top ten.
Oh, and please make sure it doesn't have any drug banned idiots. Because even though we have a couple of drugged f@@@ed idiots on our list, this is nothing against your cheat list.
Oh, and don't try do defend your idiots, because just like our idiots, they were happy to take substances without knowing what they were recieving.
Thankfully, our idiots did it off their own bat, and didn't have the club insist that they do it.
Essendon, the cheatiest (who hoo I've invented a new word) club in AFL history. F@@@rk that says a lot considering Carlton still exist.

Sooo... a ten?

F@rk you're as dumb as Hird,
Look at Jmacs. Happy to go with him.
I see you still haven't gone with an Essendope 10.
Sans dopers of course.
Struggling?
Yep.

Yeah me no think so good.

I'll do my best to thunk better, I'll be back.

I would advise that 'dumb as Hird' is not the wisest comment as a Collingwood fan though... :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah me no think so good.

I'll do my best to thunk better, I'll be back.

I would advise that 'dumb as Hird' is not the wisest comment as a Collingwood fan though... :D

You still haven't given you're ten.
Are you struggling to come up with a non drug f@rked 10?
Or just a chicken?
Listen, you can back out of your corner by just admitting you haven't got a ten that haven't got a huge* against their name.
No shame in that as it was your idiot admins and coaches who put those players in that situation.

You still haven't given you're ten.
Are you struggling to come up with a non drug f@rked 10?
Or just a chicken?
Listen, you can back out of your corner by just admitting you haven't got a ten that haven't got a huge* against their name.
No shame in that as it was your idiot admins and coaches who put those players in that situation.

Well s**t I can give you a best ten now if you think it was some sort of smokescreen - I was legit listening to Ed Sheeran's new album; get some by the way - so good.

Cale Hooker
Michael Hurley
Jobe Watson
Dyson Heppell
Zach Merrett
Joe Daniher
Orazio Fantasia
Brendon Goddard
Travis Colyer
James Kelly

Our list shits all over Collingwood - you aren't a terrible side, but you don't have anywhere near the class we do.

Haha!
Goddard...
Haha

Oh thank you for the giggles.

Daniher may be a player. But he needs support.
Fantasia I could see having a long career. A career that is anchored on the occasional bag of goals. Occasional. Equal to our Faz.
Watson is an outside player these days. If others play well, he will. If the feed disappears, only the fanboys will think he played well.
Hooker/Hurley. Will play well for max 8 games. A year out of the real stuff will have an effect.
Besides, I asked for a non drug f@rked team, just like ours. Dumbarse.

Grundy
Elliott
Treloar
Pendlebury
Adams
Reid
Sidebottom
Moore
Fasolo
Wells

I'll give you Wells, doubt if he will be an impact player. Terrible decision to recruit him (bit like you not delisting Goddard after he served his purpose)
Moore = Daniher. Both need to learn how to mark.
Elliot, injury free, match conditioned. You haven't got a backman to go with him.
Treloar/Pendles/Adams Good luck!
Reid. Unbeatable if he plays. If.
Sidey. AA and alternate Captain. Would hate to be the player assigned to tag him. Would blow up in 20 minutes.
Faz. Gamebreaker but just like Fantasia, needs things to go his way otherwise just a player.
Grundy? Around the ground unbeatable. One on one in the ruck a 50/50 prospect. New rules will advantage him. Not sure you have anyone to go with him around the ground.

At least you tried.

Moore = Daniher. Both need to learn how to mark.

I'm out getting 'merry' right now, and will address the rest of your post tomorrow.

But you are kidding right?

Did you legit just say that your unproven forward is somehow equal to Joe Daniher, but not only equal, but that they both need to learn to mark?

You know jack s**t about football mate - barrack for your side but don't challenge anyone.

I actually don't think that essendons list is as bad as many here but I still expect them to finish well outside the 8.

There is some talent in your top 10 Jade but seriously Goddard and Kelly are well past it and Coyler???

Daniher is an up and coming gun but needs to learn to kick and shave. I do like the fact that him and Moore will be rivals competing for a long time. Especially like how Moore will always be the better one who can kick.

Goddard is seriously great at arguing. Not much else though. Jobe is a gun but on his last legs and in a few years may be making coffees at the Holden Center. Heppell is a good player but nowhere near the top midfielders in the comp and also has the worst captain haircut in the league. Merrett was amazing last year but can he match it again with the return of the 8? And if you could fill me in on who Coyler is that would be great.

I actually don't think that essendons list is as bad as many here but I still expect them to finish well outside the 8.

There is some talent in your top 10 Jade but seriously Goddard and Kelly are well past it and Coyler???

Daniher is an up and coming gun but needs to learn to kick and shave. I do like the fact that him and Moore will be rivals competing for a long time. Especially like how Moore will always be the better one who can kick.

Goddard is seriously great at arguing. Not much else though. Jobe is a gun but on his last legs and in a few years may be making coffees at the Holden Center. Heppell is a good player but nowhere near the top midfielders in the comp and also has the worst captain haircut in the league. Merrett was amazing last year but can he match it again with the return of the 8? And if you could fill me in on who Coyler is that would be great.

What's wrong with Heppell's hair?

I'm out getting 'merry' right now, and will address the rest of your post tomorrow.

Did you legit just say that your unproven forward is somehow equal to Joe Daniher, but not only equal, but that they both need to learn to mark?

You know jack s**t about football mate - barrack for your side but don't challenge anyone.

You piss wreck! :p

Stacked.

STACKED.
pancakes.jpg

Daniher is proven now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back