Apology

Remove this Banner Ad

I would like to apologise to all on the Collingwood board for my comments and behaviour last night.

I had a very bad day yesterday, topped off with an argument with the missus and several (too many) beers.

It was wrong of me to take my bad mood out on you guys and I am sincerely sorry for those comments.

Please accept my apology.

Syd

PS Would the mods please remove the threads I started yesterday.

Tell me about it brother.
Have done all of those things - don't ya feel like a real d.ick afterwards.

I have a great deal of respect for any man who comes forward and admits they were wrong.

Originally posted by Murray
Tell me about it brother.
Have done all of those things - don't ya feel like a real d.ick afterwards.

I have a great deal of respect for any man who comes forward and admits they were wrong.

Yes I do feel a real d.ick this morning.

Thanks for understanding.

Originally posted by Syd
I would like to apologise to all on the Collingwood board for my comments and behaviour last night.

I had a very bad day yesterday, topped off with an argument with the missus and several (too many) beers.

It was wrong of me to take my bad mood out on you guys and I am sincerely sorry for those comments.

Please accept my apology.

Syd

PS Would the mods please remove the threads I started yesterday.

No worries mate.

Syd i was the one you were having the majority of the arguments with and i apologise too, must be too much stress with exams coming up but i was in a **** of a mood and ready for an argument. Always happy to debate the finder qualities of footy with you...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that you've had your say can you get off our board please?

(Unless you have something geniune to contribute, which is always welcome)

Damn, I missed a good fight.

Good to see someone on BF admit error.

Cheers Syd.

hotpie, why do we have limit this board to Collingwood supporters? By all means kick the d'heads out but some outside perspective is a positive thing.

Probably nothing hotpie.

I am just tired of some Collingwood sites being too insular that's all. We should welcome outsider contrubuting. We (or the mods) can just boot 'em if we are unhappy with their efforts, so long as it is a reasonable decision.

I didn't mean to come accross as though I was having a go at you. Sorry if it seemed that way. I am just abrupt at times (well probably most times). I didn't think your comment was required though FWIW.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back