Arsenal FC: Out of control

Remove this Banner Ad

Allegri would be a poor move imo.

Simeone would be funny at Arsenal. An absolute firesale would ensue this summer. Bye bye all the soft**** pea hearts in the arsenal squad

Imagine the scenes in the dressing room. Ramsey, Walcott, Ozil, Giroud shitting themselves, knowing this campaigner will end them if they don't extract the digit and hit the ground running at 100mph.

Imagine the dread. It'd be wonderful.

Allegri's winning leagues in a league with zero competition for Juventus, would be wary of appointing him

Simeone would be exactly what Arsenal needs

You mean like that bloke Conte?

How does Serie A have zero competition?

Juventus have won the last 5 titles by an average of 11 points.

It's not exactly competitive at the top in recent times.

Napoli and Roma are pretty decent sides though. When I think zero competition I think Bundesliga or Scotland.

Napoli and Roma are pretty decent sides though. When I think zero competition I think Bundesliga or Scotland.
I think the Italian league (for the past 4 years at least - winning margins of 9,17,17,9 points) is in the same spot as the Bundesliga.

Scotland has so much less competition than the other two leagues imo.

I think the Italian league (for the past 4 years at least - winning margins of 9,17,17,9 points) is in the same spot as the Bundesliga.

Well regardless of the winning margins, I don't think you can write off managers in that league, because, as I pointed out, Conte is doing ok with Chelsea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well regardless of the winning margins, I don't think you can write off managers in that league, because, as I pointed out, Conte is doing ok with Chelsea.
Yeah that probably has merit.

Although for every Conte, there's a Guardiola. He's not really excelled in this league despite his previous pedigree.

I think it more comes down to the club they land in. I don't think Arsenal would be great for a manager that's only managed the best teams in previous leagues.

Allegri still took Juve to the champions league final in his first season there in 2015.
Also won the league with AC Milan in his first season with them, breaking a run of 5 consecutive wins for Inter, think to reduce him to just having success with Juve in a one team league is a bit unfair.

Er, Dortmund? Leipzig have been doing well too.

And it wasn't so long ago that Dortmund won back to back titles.

Lol Leipzig got promoted this year and are 13 points behind Bayern. If they can establish themselves in the top flight they may well challenge Bayern. Dortmund are 16 points behind Bayern and haven't really challenged for a few seasons now.

Lol Leipzig got promoted this year and are 13 points behind Bayern. If they can establish themselves in the top flight they may well challenge Bayern. Dortmund are 16 points behind Bayern and haven't really challenged for a few seasons now.
So how can you name Napoli and Roma when Juve run away with it just as easily?

So how can you name Napoli and Roma when Juve run away with it just as easily?

Just as easily? Roma are 8 points behind Juventus and Napoli are only 2 points further back.

Hell, Chelsea have a bigger gap on second than Juve do on Roma.

Just as easily? Roma are 8 points behind Juventus and Napoli are only 2 points further back.

Hell, Chelsea have a bigger gap on second than Juve do on Roma.
See below

I did see below, and indeed responded to it. :)
Although your response sounded like you conceded a bit :p:

The following part was absolutely correct though.

Although your response sounded like you conceded a bit :p:

The following part was absolutely correct though.

I conceded that Juve did win the title by a decent margin, but Chelsea are further ahead this season than Roma.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back