ASADA relied on 'vague' accounts - The Australian 27/12/13

Remove this Banner Ad

games changed now, the mercurial players cant be carried. Always been the scraggers, think mick gafer, didn't they bring in the third umpire for him? Difference now is players need to run both ways now.

back in the eary 90's daicos won goal of the year, kicked a goal while being tackled by keyes tight in the pocket, comentator screamed 3 kicks 3 goals, summed it up well, players like that would be kept on the field for that 5 min burst, didnt matter if they did nothing else. Not today though cant have a player not be involved for 10mins let alone 3 quarters.

thats where I think peds have transformed the game, smooth out the athletic differences, everyones a power runner now, same body shame same size, team attack team defence.

Very true. I think that most of the players running around have 0 awareness, aren't footballers first but athletic people making the most of their athleticism and the game is getting dumber because of it. Not to mention that take lack of footy smarts, x it by velocity and mass (faster + bigger players) = more trouble when players do collide going hell for leather.

Very true. I think that most of the players running around have 0 awareness, aren't footballers first but athletic people making the most of their athleticism and the game is getting dumber because of it. Not to mention that take lack of footy smarts, x it by velocity and mass (faster + bigger players) = more trouble when players do collide going hell for leather.

Tom Bell from my team is the embodiment of what you describe.

0 awareness or peripheral vision or finesse but a beast of an athlete who hurts people at contests and runs really well all game.

The opposite of Bob Murphy say.

Tom Bell from my team is the embodiment of what you describe.

0 awareness or peripheral vision or finesse but a beast of an athlete who hurts people at contests and runs really well all game.

The opposite of Bob Murphy say.
the Kosi type vision non vision. could bring out his own set'o blinkers for the nags

That's a pretty poor thing to say about a lawyer - one that was subsequently proved correct.

I think an apology is in order, though won't hold breath.

When you apologise for Essendon Footbnall Clubs forgetting to keep records on exactly what was punched into their players, then you'll have standing to complain.

When you apologise for Essendon Footbnall Clubs forgetting to keep records on exactly what was punched into their players, then you'll have standing to complain.
I'm sorry.

You ok now?

I'll even fix it up.

I'm sorry the Essendon Football Club injected substances into the bodies of their players and can't specifically state what each one was.

Happy? Able to move on with your life?

I'll even fix it up.

I'm sorry the Essendon Football Club injected substances into the bodies of their players and can't specifically state what each one was.

Happy? Able to move on with your life?

Mmmm, now do you see the problem with saying 'And I know what they did was okay' ?

Garnham is a paid up member of Essendon's spin team and his "information" about AOD has been shown up to be utter garbage.

Bruckner's comments were only general and not at all definitive.

Neither of their comments changes the fact that AOD is banned and that Bruckner believes that what happened at Essendon was doping and that Essendon players will be sanctioned

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Actually, Garnham was correct on AOD. Which was clear all along, if you cared to look.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back