WikiLeaks Assange

Remove this Banner Ad

Justice, peace and a fair-go have nothing on truth, beauty and a picture of you. :thumbsu:

You have a lot of good points but the problem you might find is like many Islamists, some of your thoughts are/could be directed by fiction. 9/11 conspiracy isn't foolproof. You're right though, I'm far too apathetic these days to delve into the deep well of our protectors dodgy basement.

The cloak of delusion is both a travesty of justice as well as smoke and shadows behind the windows.

Not an Islamist m8....Just about equal human rights for all.

People using another culture's religion as a justification & excuse for indifference to mass-murder sickens me....More especially when it's the yanks themselves who overthrow progressive Islamic democracies & install unstable, jihadist fundies.

The entire affair from 9/11 onward is one sick joke on all humanity.

Not an Islamist m8....Just about equal human rights for all.

People using another culture's religion as a justification & excuse for indifference to mass-murder sickens me....More especially when it's the yanks themselves who overthrow progressive Islamic democracies & install unstable, jihadist fundies.

The entire affair from 9/11 onward is one sick joke on all humanity.
You won't hear too much bullshit from burgeoning Islamic dictators in the near future. They aren't usually the most docile of creatures and the vacuum left for joe the terrorist possibly removed the threat of extinction for some.

Whether we like it or not we are susceptible to attacks by all kinds of micro-existential means.

Sleeping at the wheel in terror terms, isn't acceptable. Sitting around waiting for absolute nut balls to obtain measures to obliterate nations or ethnic groups, probably won't slow the funding, hiding and training of terrorists
(so rampant in Islamic nations that the poor Americans need to supply arms to their enemies or risk another genocide). :eek:

But that's beside the point, looking forward to Vince's new drama, even though I hate drama.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.i...-spencer-jonestown-series-hbo-1201725080/amp/

Last edited:
lets-see-who-those-russian-kellige-inngfip-conn-15877436.png

hahaha. i love the mental gymnastics!

on the one hand, P35 believes deeply in the US' "deep state", where federal intelligence agencies secretly control the universe and dictate policy. they are currently engaged in thinkly-disguised warfare with the people's ginger champion.

on the other however, they're the cunning plotters who tried to undermine their own clinton establishment puppet and assist his royal gingerness to the throne.

reminds me of the diana/osama hilarity.

This monological belief system explains the significant correlations between different conspiracy theories in the study. For example, “a belief that a rogue cell of MI6 was responsible for [Princess] Diana's death was correlated with belief in theories that HIV was created in a laboratory … that the moon landing was a hoax … and that governments are covering up the existence of aliens.” The effect continues even when the conspiracies contradict one another: the more participants believed that Diana faked her own death, the more they believed that she was murdered.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-people-believe-conspiracy-theoies/

people that deny russian involvement in the DNC hacks are as stupid as those that deny the US' role in stuxnet.

hahaha. i love the mental gymnastics!

on the one hand, P35 believes deeply in the US' "deep state", where federal intelligence agencies secretly control the universe and dictate policy. they are currently engaged in thinkly-disguised warfare with the people's ginger champion.

on the other however, they're the cunning plotters who tried to undermine their own clinton establishment puppet and assist his royal gingerness to the throne.

reminds me of the diana/osama hilarity.

LoL....Deep-State refers to all the sundry U.S intel agancies.

Everyone knows that Comey & the F.B.I did Hilary & the D.N.C in, thru their leaks to Wiki....Ergo, no contradiction....This was a deep-state war election between the C.I.A & F.B.I....The Russian crud is pure C.I.A nonsense.

Dem drugs be addling that simple brain of yours lad.

LoL....Deep-State refers to all the sundry U.S intel agancies.

Everyone knows that Comey & the F.B.I did Hilary & the D.N.C in, thru their leaks to Wiki....Ergo, no contradiction....This was a deep-state war election between the C.I.A & F.B.I....The Russian crud is pure C.I.A nonsense.

Dem drugs be addling that simple brain of yours lad.

hahaha. ohhhhh. so the deep state is warring within itself. sorry, it's so hard to keep up with the current NWO narratives!

so can we get this clear? the FBI are "warring" with the CIA. and the FBI attempted to * hillary, and in response, the CIA attempted...to * hillary? which agency do you think warred the hardest? :drunk:

hahaha. ohhhhh. so the deep state is warring within itself. sorry, it's so hard to keep up with the current NWO narratives!

so can we get this clear? the FBI are "warring" with the CIA. and the FBI attempted to **** hillary, and in response, the CIA attempted...to **** hillary? which agency do you think warred the hardest? :drunk:

Have another toke son....It's way past your bed-time.

3. Inability to answer questions. For people who loudly advertise their determination to the principle of questioning everything, they're pretty poor at answering direct questions from sceptics about the claims that they make.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least they're no longer hiding behind the Swedes now.

All this crack-down on independent sites & news on the internet....And now for the Final straw....Wikileaks.

If people can't see that 1984 is already here....Then sheeple is too kind a word.

Trump lapdogs Hannity and Stone are awfully silent about this. Have those two and thousands more "true believers" suffered from amnesia and now believe that Assange is the enemy? I distinctly remember a Trump-supporting moderator advocating Assange to be the next Australian of the Year. Does he still think that? ;)

I distinctly remember a Trump-supporting moderator advocating Assange to be the next Australian of the Year. Does he still think that? ;)

I know who you're talking about, going by what he's been saying lately, I'd say there's fat chance of him changing his tune

I'm surprised he hasn't come in here and hammer you for daring to call him a Trump supporter though, because he isn't wink wink

This might be harsh, but Assange should've paid heed to the old saying "You lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas".

One of the last true defenders of Democracy & someone who holds the true principles of the 4th Estate up....An you're having a crack at him?o_O

This bloke has sacrificed his life to bring us the truth, while most of his sell-out colleagues are dining out on gravy & turkey, seated upon the corpses of millions of undefended.

Give it a spell mate.

One of the last true defenders of Democracy & someone who holds the true principles of the 4th Estate up....An you're having a crack at him?o_O

This bloke has sacrificed his life to bring us the truth, while most of his sell-out colleagues are dining out on gravy & turkey, seated upon the corpses of millions of undefended.

Give it a spell mate.

One of the few heroes this country has ever produced.

Give it a spell mate.

The release of emails clearly designed to influence the US election in favour of the Republicans and now that it worked and the Republicans are in power, they're pushing much harder than the previous administration to extradite him.

I'm not condemning his actions in any way, but just suggesting he should've been aware of the consequences.

I'm not condemning his actions in any way, but just suggesting he should've been aware of the consequences.

Of course he was aware of the consequences. Let's not hold him up as some paragon of virtue.

The release of emails clearly designed to influence the US election in favour of the Republicans and now that it worked and the Republicans are in power, they're pushing much harder than the previous administration to extradite him.

You mean he was damned either way because the U.S govt is so entirely corrupted from within that it doesn't make a damn of difference whose in power?

Is that what you're saying?

Yes.....It's rhetorical.

One of the few heroes this country has ever produced.

He is now....Thanks to the deplorable mess the U.S now currently finds itself in, & the total collapse of democracy within it.

And Yet....We still have posters in here defending the U.S to the hilt.....It's The Blind leading the blind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back