WikiLeaks Assange

Remove this Banner Ad

That's it in a nutshell; he no longer seeks transparency for all things, just some things. I can understand how he got to this point and still be disappointed.

Once again & just for clarity's sake.....Assange can only publish what comes to hand....They have him cornered in a Rat's-cage so that they can control what does & does not come to his hands.

The fact you need this both pointed-out & explained to you, says much for your basic comprehension skills.

Once again & just for clarity's sake.....Assange can only publish what comes to hand....They have him cornered in a Rat's-cage so that they can control what does & does not come to his hands.

The fact you need this both pointed-out & explained to you, says much for your basic comprehension skills.
Well, he said he had Russian cables, so they are in his hands. Where are they?

Also, he has a computer, he doesn't need physical hands or even freedom of movement to get information. If he did, we wouldn't have seen the leaked DNC emails.

Well, he said he had Russian cables, so they are in his hands. Where are they?

Also, he has a computer, he doesn't need physical hands or even freedom of movement to get information. If he did, we wouldn't have seen the leaked DNC emails.

His ability to circumvent C.I.A spy-ware stuck on a single computer would be severely compromised.....Why on earth do you suppose they want him kept there.....Are you really this simple?

P35's understanding of computing infrastructure would appear to be as limited as his understanding on most subjects.

Seems like when he doesn't know, he simply invents or inserts an implausible scenario and then abuses anyone too "simple" to wrap their heads around it.

P35's understanding of computing infrastructure would appear to be as limited as his understanding on most subjects.

Seems like when he doesn't know, he simply invents or inserts an implausible scenario and then abuses anyone too "simple" to wrap their heads around it.

Hardly....Assange's principal concern has always been for the anonymity of his sources.....Once he can no longer guarantee that, then he's effectively out of business.

Hardly....Assange's principal concern has always been for the anonymity of his sources.....Once he can no longer guarantee that, then he's effectively out of business.
Interesting use of the term.

Him being IN business is the problem.

Selectively leaking, selective editing, timing releases for maximum political damage, spreading conspiracy theories, paying people for leaked documents, . . . aren't these not only all the traits of the MSM, but the traits you claim to rally against?

Assange & Wikileaks is now everything you detest in the MSM.

Do we assume you've been brainwashed?

Screaming 'conspiracy theorist' ah la chicken-little, every-time an argument is presented that adopts a different perspective to yours, hardly constitutes an argument.....What it does betray however, is an inability to discuss topics on their merits, particularly when the inconvenient facts & truth, don't accord with the official narrative....AKA Propaganda & censorship....The janus face of the Western MSM hegemonic nexus.

They can't discredit Assange on his impeccable record & sources, so they attempt by hook & by crook, to discredit him by any & all other means possible.....And all it has done is to highlight just how corrupted & complicitl our so-called impartial systems of government are.

The policy & agenda to sleight, discredit & demean Assange has failed miserably.

Hang on a minute, you just said the whole Hitler issue was 'well documented history' and people should go learn history. I asked you to name a few historians who would agree with you. If its 'well documented history' this cannot be conspiracy theory, this is a fact. You are confused between what conspiracy and facts are, once again when i pressed you to provide some evidence you got nothing.

Do you know who Israel Shamir is? can you answer a few questions? why did Shamil sell wikileaks cable to the highest bidder back in 2011? why did Shamil put thousands of pro-democracy peoples lives under risk by providing the leaks to the authoritarian president of Belarus who was Putins strongest ally in Europe?

The first thing Shamir did with the documents was hand some off to Russian Reporter magazine, a Kremlin-friendly newsweekly. He then offered to sell access to them to the highest bidder, David Leigh and Luke Harding write in the book Wikileaks: Inside Julian Assange’s War on Secrecy.

in January 2011, Belarusian state-run media began publishing what it said were US diplomatic cables from Shamir’s cache, alleging that Lukashenko’s opponents were funded abroad. According to several Belarusian dissidents who spoke to Tablet, the names in the cables were also used to identify lower-level dissidents.

Assange shamefully refused to investigate this, despite several attempt to contact Assange about finding out the true identity of Israel Shamir Assange did not respond, not even once.

Assange claims to be a radical opponent of authoritarianism and state oppression. But he allowed Shamir to hand off documents to a pro-Kremlin publication, exclusively, and then use his documents to aid a state-sponsored crackdown on dissidents. Assange showed no meaningful remorse afterward.

Gullible people like you will buy anything, as usual, i won't get a reply other than US MSM blah blah, CIA blah blah. Seriously you need to get a life.

There's been several attempts to contact Wikileaks regarding the incident in Belarus that cost the lives so many, not one reply was received.

https://www.indexoncensorship.org/2011/02/wikileaks-belarus-and-israel-shamir/

Last edited:
Interesting use of the term. Him being IN business is the problem.
Selectively leaking, selective editing, timing releases for maximum political damage, spreading conspiracy theories, paying people for leaked documents, . . . aren't these not only all the traits of the MSM, but the traits you claim to rally against? Assange & Wikileaks is now everything you detest in the MSM. Do we assume you've been brainwashed?

Sure....If one can be 'brain-washed' by the truth, then absolutely.

Um....Do you even know the definition of what it is to be 'brain-washed'?....Or has the Western MSM hegemony so utterly destroyed your capacity to tell the difference?

Once more & just for clarity's sake.....Wikileaks has a 100% record of verifiable truth telling....No one has disputed a single fact it has released.

I'm actually more shocked at Mofra being taken in by your stupidity on this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure....If one can be 'brain-washed' by the truth, then absolutely.

Um....Do you even know the definition of what it is to be 'brain-washed'?....Or has the Western MSM hegemony so utterly destroyed your capacity to tell the difference?

Once more & just for clarity's sake.....Wikileaks has a 100% record of verifiable truth telling....No one has disputed a single fact it has released.

I'm actually more shocked at Mofra being taken in by your stupidity on this one.
You ignore the substance of the post & then parse words over a glib comment at the end?

You're on the wrong site if you think that passes as debate.

As for the "Wikileaks has a 100% record of verifiable truth telling", that is propaganda and not fact.

Assange's claim to turn himself in if Chelsea Manning was released alone should tell you that record isn't 100%. But I suspect you'll ignore that like every other relevant criticism of Assange posted in this thread.

You're a fan boi that's lost all capacity for reasoned discussion. Even worse, you're a fan boi who's fooled himself that he's stumbled on to some greater truth.

You ignore the substance of the post & then parse words over a glib comment at the end?

You're on the wrong site if you think that passes as debate.

As for the "Wikileaks has a 100% record of verifiable truth telling", that is propaganda and not fact.

Assange's claim to turn himself in if Chelsea Manning was released alone should tell you that record isn't 100%. But I suspect you'll ignore that like every other relevant criticism of Assange posted in this thread.

You're a fan boi that's lost all capacity for reasoned discussion. Even worse, you're a fan boi who's fooled himself that he's stumbled on to some greater truth.

LOL....You're always good for a larf Joffa....I'll give you that much.

Assange is a defender of freedom & Democracy....Some day you'll come to recognize that fact.....Just not now while the war-mongers have full control of the Western MSM hegemony.

All the leading corporate lobbyists in Washington are fully invested in more war.....Assange presents a danger to exposing their crooked war-ways.

It's that simple.

LOL....You're always good for a larf Joffa....I'll give you that much.

Assange is a defender of freedom & Democracy....Some day you'll come to recognize that fact.....Just not now while the war-mongers have full control of the Western MSM hegemony.

All the leading corporate lobbyists in Washington are fully invested in more war.....Assange presents a danger to exposing their crooked war-ways.

It's that simple.

Let me guess, Corbett must have said that, right? Open your eyes, Wikileaks is a business! read what i said above, i was a big fan of Assange when he burst on the scene, i thought yes here is someone who can show us the real thing, little did i know that he is carrying an agenda too, just like you do. He is not a journo, he merely passes info on, when he holds onto one info and 'sells' the other info to the highest bidder you know he is a businessman. Keeper of the truth, lol please! maybe to gullible sheeps like you.

"Hegemony" . . . does that impress your friends?

You've got a man crush. I can't help you with that.

It is that simple.

Funny....You're the blokes that keep playing the man & not the ball, on this issue.

Assange is 5 years my junior.....I stick up for the lad prefaced on Democratic principles.....Just because neo-lib Lefty's have dropped the ball on that score, doesn't mean the rest of us need follow suite.

'The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming'......If only the left could find their moral compass once again.....Trump has blind-sided the lot of you.

Assange is 5 years my junior.....I stick up for the lad prefaced on Democratic principles..

So what Democratic principle is that when you sell authoritarian government the info in Belarus putting so many pro-democracy lives in danger? that even using proxies like Shamir? for once, can you actually reply without dribble? ******* read atleast, open your eyes!!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2011/sep/02/why-i-had-to-leave-wikileaks

https://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/the-staggers/2012/03/belarus-assange-lukashenko

You will swallow any propaganda as long it comes from your show ponies.

Fair post

So what Democratic principle is that when you sell authoritarian government the info in Belarus putting so many pro-democracy lives in danger? that even using proxies like Shamir? for once, can you actually reply without dribble? ******* read atleast, open your eyes!!!!

https://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/the-staggers/2012/03/belarus-assange-lukashenko

Would you be so kind as to refer me to your many other posts where you have critiqued the failing journalistic standards of the media?

This will be the best way to illustrate to P35 and others exactly where Assange has gone wrong.
Thank you

Would you be so kind as to refer me to your many other posts where you have critiqued the failing journalistic standards of the media?

This will be the best way to illustrate to P35 and others exactly where Assange has gone wrong.
Thank you

It's not difficult to work out who the 'anointed' gate-keepers of the realm are on the SRP boards....Nor the conspiracy boards for that matter.

It's not difficult to work out who the 'anointed' gate-keepers of the realm are on the SRP boards....Nor the conspiracy boards for that matter.

Not sure who you talking to, but can you for once address the issue instead of adhoms? i asked you about Shamir, several times now, you simply refuse to answer everytime.

I think you may have swallowed something altogether indigestible and it’s now made you very ill indeed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back