WikiLeaks Assange

Remove this Banner Ad

but why does that necessitate being uncritical of Russia?

In this instance they are not the ones contradicting themselves.

In a statement to the OPCW in November 2017, Ambassador Wilson congratulated the OPCW on verifying the complete destruction of Russia’s chemical weapons programme with high praise for its director, Ahmet Üzümcü. Wilson listed the latter’s numerous achievements including:

“… the completion of the verified destruction of Russia’s declared chemical weapons programme
No clearer sign of this can be found than in the statement by Ambassador Peter Wilson, UK Permanent Representative to the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), in which he claimed that Russia has “failed for many years” to fully disclose its chemical weapons programme.

It's wise to be critical of the US and UK, but why does that necessitate being uncritical of Russia? One only needs to look at his decades-long reign and coincidentally large number of political opponents that get murdered to realise Putin's no friend of democracy either.

The.logical fallacy most evident is you think democracy is the only system

The.logical fallacy most evident is you think democracy is the only system

His principal logical fallacy is that he still thinks the U.S & the U.K are Democracies.....On top of which, he's still deluded enough into thinking their also it's arch defenders.....Major logic fail on both counts.

It's all about a propaganda war now.....Even though we all know this is actually all about Geo-politics & Russia's line in the sand over Syria....All the Wall street/ Big oil boys/ Military industrial complex lads, are showing their collective desperation & hysteria, in this full-court, full press anti-Russian propaganda guff, that's filling our airways 24/7.....In the meantime.....6 million dead Muslims & 70 million displaced refugees aren't getting much of a mention or show-in.

Seriously....Are people really this blind, gullible & stupid?....Manufactured consent 101.....Never mind the facts boys, the MSM says so!

First sanctions for MH17....Proven to be shot down by a Ukrainian jet....Sanctions passed & still binding even still.
Then the BS Russia hacking crud....With a farcical 15 month MSM s**t-show.....More unfounded sanctions follow on the back of 12 obscure internet memes.
Now the M16 conspired frame-up of nerve agent used on a double agent....They are truly getting desperate....No mention of the depleted plutonium & uranium bombs the yanks used to destroy much of Iraq & Syria then, I'm guessing?

And people still swallow this utter farcical trash.....Oh boy!

His principal logical fallacy is that he still thinks the U.S & the U.K are Democracies.....On top of which, he's still deluded enough into thinking their also it's arch defenders.....Major logic fail on both counts.

It's all about a propaganda war now.....Even though we all know this is actually all about Geo-politics & Russia's line in the sand over Syria....All the Wall street/ Big oil boys/ Military industrial complex lads, are showing their collective desperation & hysteria, in this full-court, full press anti-Russian propaganda guff, that's filling our airways 24/7.....In the meantime.....6 million dead Muslims & 70 million displaced refugees aren't getting much of a mention or show-in.

Seriously....Are people really this blind, gullible & stupid?....Manufactured consent 101.....Never mind the facts boys, the MSM says so!

First sanctions for MH17....Proven to be shot down by a Ukrainian jet....Sanctions passed & still binding even still.
Then the BS Russia hacking crud....With a farcical 15 month MSM s**t-show.....More unfounded sanctions follow on the back of 12 obscure internet memes.
Now the M16 conspired frame-up of nerve agent used on a double agent....They are truly getting desperate....No mention of the depleted plutonium & uranium bombs the yanks used to destroy much of Iraq & Syria then, I'm guessing?

MH17 proven to be shot down by Ukranians :straining: This is despite the Russians being caught on air talking about shooting it down.

But say manufactured consent again, it might change minds.

As for the rest, the UK and US have many problems, but if your suggestion is that Russia is more of a democracy than these two countries, I don't know what to say. Go live there and criticise Putin as much as you criticise Trump and see how it goes down.

MH17 proven to be shot down by Ukranians :straining: This is despite the Russians being caught on air talking about shooting it down.

But say manufactured consent again, it might change minds.

As for the rest, the UK and US have many problems, but if your suggestion is that Russia is more of a democracy than these two countries, I don't know what to say. Go live there and criticise Putin as much as you criticise Trump and see how it goes down.

The Su30 used to shoot that plane down has been proven to have come from Kiev air-base....Most Ukranians speak some Russian....Like to try again.

I've provided the satellite images on the relevant thread in the Conspiracy board....Go check it out for yourself.

I also notice you didn't address the 'Russian hacking' farce....Your avoidance on that issue says much.

We all know this is about painting the Ruskies as the devil, thereby rendering the Yanks as 'the good-guys'.....We all know this play-book off by heart by now.

Pax Americana on tap....Except their government & military aren't the 'good-guys' & haven't been for quite some time.....A NAZI war-machine YES.....But we'll use Orwellian double-speak to spin it round to say otherwise.....Check the facts & the modus....Exactly the same as messers Goebbels!

The Su30 used to shoot that plane down has been proven to have come from Kiev air-base....Most Ukranians speak some Russian....Like to try again.

I've provided the satellite images on the relevant thread in the Conspiracy board....Go check it out for yourself.

I also notice you didn't address the 'Russian hacking' farce....Your avoidance on that issue says much.

We all know this is about painting the Ruskies as the devil, thereby rendering the Yanks as 'the good-guys'.....We all know this play-book off by heart by now.

Pax Americana on tap....Except their government & military aren't the 'good-guys' & haven't been for quite some time.....A NAZI war-machine YES.....But we'll use Orwellian double-speak to spin it round to say otherwise.....Check the facts & the modus....Exactly the same as messers Goebbels!
Some of us recognise that there's no good guys in this situation; not America, not Russia, not China, not England etc.

Some of us recognise that there's no good guys in this situation; not America, not Russia, not China, not England etc.

But THATS not what the Western MSM wants you to think.....Ergo Manufactured consent!

If we go beneath the emotive-driven moral pathos then the facts revel another story entirely.

Also....Russia doesn't have the U.S & Western Europe surrounded with Nukes.....The U.S & NATO however, have all of Russia, China & Iran fully encircled.

We all know who the instigators, the bullies & the agent provocateurs are here.....This is not a guessing game.

The facts of the matter reveal the lies & the emptiness behind the ppropaganda & the rhetoric.

I've been watching RT, P35.

Nice.:thumbsu:

What's your opinion on Lavrov?

Standard foreign minister guff.

I'm interested in what the say and what they don't say. Sitting in a Moscow newsroom they'd have to be careful I imagine.

Standard foreign minister guff.

I'm interested in what the say and what they don't say. Sitting in a Moscow newsroom they'd have to be careful I imagine.

The one we get on pay-tv is out of Washington for the most-part, U.S RT.....Some regular shows are from U.K RT, while very few - like Peter Lavelle's 'Cross-Talk' - come out of Moscow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The one we get on pay-tv is out of Washington for the most-part, U.S RT.....Some regular shows are from U.K RT, while very few - like Peter Lavelle's 'Cross-Talk' - come out of Moscow.

I watched some Lavelle today, he's lived in Moscow for many years.

The news program I saw this morning was from Moscow with British journos,

Afshin Ratansi's 'Going underground' is always compulsory viewing....He usually has John Pilger on at least once a month.

Chris Hedges 'On Contact' is a 'must-see' in my books....He's out of N.Y

Lee Camps 'Redacted tonight', as a piss-take on all things DC, out of DC, is always quite hilarious.

Afshin Ratansi's 'Going underground' is always compulsory viewing...
*chuckles*

So it's not propaganda that you find offensive, it's only propaganda you disagree with that's offensive?

Rattansi is "compulsory viewing" the same way Sean Hannity or Lawrence O'Donnell is "compulsory viewing".

Confirmation bias TV.

*chuckles*

So it's not propaganda that you find offensive, it's only propaganda you disagree with that's offensive?

Rattansi is "compulsory viewing" the same way Sean Hannity or Lawrence O'Donnell is "compulsory viewing".

Confirmation bias TV.

You could do worse than enrolling yourself in a logic course.

Good, good....So now you'll have a taste for & appreciation of how a proper news channel treats it's audience members as discerning, independent thinking adults.....And you'll also see how so far superior to what passes for news on the Western MSM it now is.

This is why the Zionist MSM owning corps is so worried about it....They've been feeding us on a diet of propaganda & censorship bullshit for so long now, that's pretty much all they know....Also a key as to why every perspective must now be labelled as propaganda.....So low & precarious has the western media standards sunk from any trace of relation to the truth & reality....This is why they are so threatened by RT & have been focusing their point of attack upon it at every turn.....They understand the importance of a full-court press to both manufacture a reality & be able to get away with it....All dissenting voices must now be crushed & silenced at all costs.....This is fascist NAZISM 101....Only most westerners are just too dumb to see it, right in front of their eyes....Hence also their attacks on the internet as a supposed voice of free-speech.

This is as it must be, when you are attempting to get away with & rationalize mass-murder, disruption & dislocation for greed, theft & profit.

Zionist/Neo-Cons = Far Right-wing Fascism.....It's well past time you all woke up to this reality that's now staring us in the face....The targeting & destruction of the Declaration is the destruction of humanity on a world-wide scale itself.....Just because our so-called 'authorities' don't label it as NAZISM, doesn't mean that it ain't....Ideology is but a mere tool in these people's hands....And their bullshit is now wearing thread-bare for all to see.

Good, good....So now you'll have a taste for & appreciation of how a proper news channel treats it's audience members as discerning, independent thinking adults.....And you'll also see how so far superior to what passes for news on the Western MSM it now is.

This is why the Zionist MSM owning corps is so worried about it....They've been feeding us on a diet of propaganda & censorship bullshit for so long now, that's pretty much all they know....Also a key as to why every perspective must now be labelled as propaganda.....So low & precarious has the western media standards sunk from any trace of relation to the truth & reality....This is why they are so threatened by RT & have been focusing their point of attack upon it at every turn.....They understand the importance of a full-court press to both manufacture a reality & be able to get away with it....All dissenting voices must now be crushed & silenced at all costs.....This is fascist NAZISM 101....Only most westerners are just too dumb to see it, right in front of their eyes....Hence also their attacks on the internet as a supposed voice of free-speech.

This is as it must be, when you are attempting to get away with & rationalize mass-murder, disruption & dislocation for greed, theft & profit.

Zionist/Neo-Cons = Far Right-wing Fascism.....It's well past time you all woke up to this reality that's now staring us in the face....The targeting & destruction of the Declaration is the destruction of humanity on a world-wide scale itself.....Just because our so-called 'authorities' don't label it as NAZISM, doesn't mean that it ain't....Ideology is but a mere tool in these people's hands....And their bullshit is now wearing thread-bare for all to see.
Could you point me to this mythical time when the "msm" weren't beholden to corporate or political interests?

Well, let's see. Everyone has an angle.

Well, let's see. Everyone has an angle.

Most of the commentators & journo's on RT are Westerners who don't ply the pro-war agenda....That's the fundamental difference in a nutshell between the so-called dissident RT & the rest of the corporate Western owned & run media.....Some of them, like Hedges (N.Y post), got fired from their jobs for opposing the war in Iraq on false premises.

All these wars - ever since Iraq - are war crimes against humanity & are fully unconstitutional & prefaced upon invading sovereign democratic nations....What was done to Palestine with the inauguration of an enforced Israeli state, is now occurring all over the Middle East, under the plans as outlined in the Oded Yinon plan, going back to 1982.....Around the same time Netanyahu & Bush senior got together to collaborate on the 'Terrorism' angle & agenda.

Could you point me to this mythical time when the "msm" weren't beholden to corporate or political interests?

Prior to Bill Clinton coming to office, there were over 50 different news organisations alone in the U.S....Many of them independent.

Clinton reduced that number down to 8 (There are now 5), by delivering a crushing blow against free-speech & Democracy in allowing the multi-nat corporations to consolidate, own & have a stake in all 3 media platforms (Print, TV, Radio), in doing away with the checks & balances system on the Fourth Estate.....One of 3 key planks of his Presidency, in destroying U.S Democracy....The others being both NAFTA (destruction of union power) & the deregulation of checks & balances in the banking industry, that eventually led to the sub-prime collapse of 2008.

All 3 of these key components to the inauguration of a Plutocracy & the destruction of the middle-class was no accident of history.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back