Sport Association Football Thread...Who are Ya?! Who are Ya?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Swans Board Reds Appreciation Thread

There does seem to be a lot of us on here. Personally.... I started following them when I was about 13 or 14 because they wore red shirts with white on them. Little did I realise at the time that so did around 40-50 other clubs but I'm happy with my choice.

My love stems from days of Fifa on Nintendo and then PS2. My mate always used to go Man United and score goal after goal with Giggs. Then I got good one day when I went Liverpool and kept scoring goal after goal with Owen. I saw the red & white, then thought ''yeah, them."

After a few years of Fifa I started watching the actual games and really enjoying it. Of course the players on Fifa changed to van Nistelroy/Cisse and now to C.Ronaldo/Torres.

Love it.

Can we change the thread to a EPL one,not just the reds.Along with the cricket one it gives us something else to discuss in the down times.
Over to you Tom

Thats a very good idea Bedders.

I'll get the ball rolling......

OMG OMG Steven Gerrard is soooooooo hot!! OMG, did you see him last night? I was crying for ages but then I was like OMG!

Best Team Ever=Bolton...and i have never seen on of their games i just know they are the shittest team in the EPL and that Danny Jones from McFly was born there and its his fave team so i support them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best Team Ever=Bolton...and i have never seen on of their games i just know they are the shittest team in the EPL and that Danny Jones from McFly was born there and its his fave team so i support them
Bolton have a centre back called Danny Shittu. I shittu you not.

Why does everyone support Liverpool? Just curious is all...!
I follow Liverpool because my Dad followed Liverpool. My dad followed Liverpool because during the one year he worked for Guinness in Ireland, the family he was staying with were mad Liverpool supporters.

Plus I fell in love with Bruce Grobelaar and his goalkeeping antics.

Can we change the thread to a EPL one,not just the reds.Along with the cricket one it gives us something else to discuss in the down times.
Over to you Tom
Well unfortunately for some strange reason :)p) I'm not a mod, so Ert and Ando its over to you lads.

why not give this thread the arse and start a new one
bedders, it might be quicker for you to start supporting the Pool instead.

Playing Pompey today, no Nando for the 4th straight game :(. Also Crouchinho is back and what's the bet he will score against us?

Re: Swans Board EPL Appreciation Thread

Came down to melbourne for the swans / pies game at the dome and went for a beer at the charles dickens bar, all these guys in spurs shirts start walking in , i ask the bar guy what is this all about , he said the spurs supporters group meets every televised game at the bar.
we got pasted by the pies at the dome and sunderland pasted the spurs at white hart lane.
what a crap night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back