Current Aussie woman caught with 5.8kg of charlie at Colombia airport

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone seen the pictures of the sister that started the funding page?

Definite Chrisco subscriber.

"Khala".

Interesting that lawyers have advised the family to shut up. There is a suggestion that's to keep her safe over there, but public perception here can only improve if they are silent. They've lost her any sympathy from anyone who can add 2 and 2.

Either in a heap of debt or wanting the easy money for her dream wedding. Getting married at 22 has cinderella syndrome written all over it. I love how the ABC reports it as 'used unsophisticated methods' to try and smuggle the gear so in other words she is thick as pig s**t. She should have at least watched Mary Full of Grace first.

I wonder if it's possible she bought the ticket through an overseas vpn or website. Sometimes people will do that as the prices are cheaper than from Aust. Not entirely impossible she's done that and the overseas purchase doesn't mean she's guilty. I've heard you can sometimes save a heap of money doing that.

Looks like she's getting the extended Colombian warranty on those head phones. 10-25 years worth...Tightly wrapped in black plastic and different size head phones, cool story sis.

"Help me Australia, help me!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE father of a young Australian arrested on drugs charges in Colombia wants “nothing to do” with his daughter’s case.

a5d92f2eb434cdc543e1396d2d583d6e

Depends whether she looks more like her 'before' or 'after' pic

28a16885904ce3dbc60dfab9e19fd3ac

so many conflicting photos of this girl, reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry dates a girl who looks either hot or not depending on the light.

I did like the way the Colombian authorities numbered the 'headphone' packages in the photo to help those numerically challenged amongst us

so many conflicting photos of this girl, reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry dates a girl who looks either hot or not depending on the light.

I did like the way the Colombian authorities numbered the 'headphone' packages in the photo to help those numerically challenged amongst us

My guess is that the pics were grabbed from Facebook/Instagram by the media and some could have been taken years ago, explaining the stark contrast in a lot of them.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back