Poll Australian Gridiron League 2019 ~ WEEK 4

Vote for the best design of each matchup (not your own!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Just over the halfway mark now of the inaugural AGL season and after the double-draws between 4 teams battling for a spot in the playoffs, the race to Top 4 is left wide open! #TheHuntIsOn #AussieBowl
(Poll open for 2 days)

(Friday Night Football)

Tasmanian Islanders v Yarra Rangers

bs2r1eI.png

U9cjnLs.jpg

Gold Coast Pirates v Bundaberg Bears

aNNiylp.jpg

3rmgPip.jpg

Port Adelaide Sea Devils v River City Roughbacks

JzKDkOc.jpg

sbriahg.jpg

Perth Steelers v Macarthur Spartans

XrO7lFB.png

BcrTiFH.jpg

Hey man, don't put yourself down so much. It's your first comp on here. Some of my first designs I am too embarrassed to even show lol. It sure sucks when you're not doing as well as you'd hoped in comps, has happened to me on multiple occasions, but on this board there isn't an emphasis on winning, but rather improving. Sure you get a shiny badge for winning some of the big comps like NAFL but ultimately with some of the great designers on here like FT and fancy, I wasn't around here when they first got on the board but I imagine there has been a lot of improvement which has led them to success across competitions.

Probably the only tangible advice I can give regarding your kit is finding or making a template, will really boost the presentation of your team identity. Also, have a look around at NFL/College teams, see what designs they have and see what you like and what you don't like and try incorporate those into your design.

Hey man, don't put yourself down so much. It's your first comp on here. Some of my first designs I am too embarrassed to even show lol. It sure sucks when you're not doing as well as you'd hoped in comps, has happened to me on multiple occasions, but on this board there isn't an emphasis on winning, but rather improving. Sure you get a shiny badge for winning some of the big comps like NAFL but ultimately with some of the great designers on here like FT and fancy, I wasn't around here when they first got on the board but I imagine there has been a lot of improvement which has led them to success across competitions.

Probably the only tangible advice I can give regarding your kit is finding or making a template, will really boost the presentation of your team identity. Also, have a look around at NFL/College teams, see what designs they have and see what you like and what you don't like and try incorporate those into your design.
If I were down, I would be quiet. Every vote for is a championship! I am enjoying the competition. That's why I keep posting and checking the scores.

That's the spirit
:thumbsu:
I am surprised I almost won against Tasmania. All the rest is going as expected.

I entered as a joke just to force a Showdown, which didn't happen. Still, I have put my best effort on designing the kits.

The kits are exactly how I wanted them to be. I just didn't have the tools nor the skills to make them look better. The logo has the same issue.

I am surprised I almost won against Tasmania. All the rest is going as expected.

I entered as a joke just to force a Showdown, which didn't happen. Still, I have put my best effort on designing the kits.

The kits are exactly how I wanted them to be. I just didn't have the tools nor the skills to make them look better. The logo has the same issue.
It all starts with an idea :) Then slowly we get better and have access to better tools.
It's about the journey and not the destination!

Back