Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Armchair Endzone Minor Comp Winner Armchair Endzone Participant
Oct 27, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Everton
OK, people, please keep all vents, negative threads, say what you want in this thread?

I'll start the ball rolling by saying that when you go a player down in the first 5 minutes, with the modern game you are up against it and I'd like to know the number of teams that win if they go a player down early.

That being said, it is still very, very hard to be anything but bitterly disappointed when you were leading by 40 points.

Carry on....:(

I think it's needed. No judgement, get it off your chest.

Obvious one - goal kicking. It has cost us our past two games. Should've kicked away in the first half in this game, but instead we blow a 41 point lead. Lecras spraying them all over the shop.

Show some bloody heart, show your fans you want a bloody win. You all played like moos in the second half tonight. Yes, senior players, I'm looking directly at you.

Go.

Lecca..... you are supposed to be a good shot. Ah well. Didn't deserve it in the end. Better signs than weeks past but that's not good enough in round 5

if west coast dont bring back rosa and wellingham this week, woosha get sacked, rosa was fit enough to play this week and we decide to stick with daziell

Sack the coach. He's done.
I defended woosh when we had s**t players. But if we can't beat port with a near full strength team (and cough up a massive lead) something is wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll start the ball rolling by saying that when you go a player down in the first 5 minutes, with the modern game you are up against it and I'd like to know the number of teams that win if they go a player down early.

Just don't even try to justify that s**t.

524854_10151438933031297_1484636082_n.jpg

if west coast dont bring back rosa and wellingham this week, woosha get sacked, rosa was fit enough to play this week and we decide to stick with daziell

And Dalziell was one of our best. Making a point fail.

OK, people, please keep all vents, negative threads, say what you want in this thread?

That being said, it is still very, very hard to be anything but bitterly disappointed when you were leading by 40 points.

Carry on....:(
fair summary

Isn't the sub rule supposed to protect us from this? Instead we run out of run and Gray tears us a new one...

Just don't even try to justify that s**t.
Wasn't defending, trying to get people to think a bit more level headedly, but over many years of supporting Swans I've learnt, you don't get all worked up over a loss, or even a bad season. This thread is, as Shupe said, have a vent though, so fire away. ;)

Why is it teams always have an extra man to the contest vs us? Its ******* annoying watching them clear it so easy! THEN where is our supposed 'extra man' when theyre streaming it running forward into attack? Wtf!?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back