Bachar Houli is Racist

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting. I wonder if Khabib is impressed by the hologram. What say you A Cut Above ?
Very proud to state I'd never in a million years follow a "sport" as barbaric & primitive as MMA and so had to Google who Khabib is, which is several seconds of my life I'll never get back.

As to your question I imagine he'd be very pleased given the Koran seems to be fairly blunt in encouraging Muslims to kill or convert unbelievers close to them. Lucky for us the preference is generally towards conversion though Muhammad himself was a warlord who did plenty of killing (and also lived out the Muslim dream of marrying a 12 year old) and its hard not to get the feeling many Muslims particularly young males regard the shedding of blood as something of a right of passage in homage to their Prophet.

Ultimately like most, if not all religions its a primitive doctrine that has little business orchestrating the lives of 21st century citizens, but sadly the world's full of gullible fools so desperate to stave off fear of death with the false promise of everlasting life they're willing to believe all sorts of rubbish to pay for it. Not that I have a problem with what these simpletons fill their heads with provided they're considerate enough to keep their illusions to themselves, its when they forcefully even violently attempt to impose their bullshit beliefs on others I draw a line.

Frankly if Islam were so bloody fantastic people would be lining up to convert by the truckload, and terrorism in the name of reinforcing their message wouldn't be necessary. Tough to decide if those spreading this poison are either shockingly bad salespeople or its merely the product that sucks.

Very proud to state I'd never in a million years follow a "sport" as barbaric & primitive as MMA and so had to Google who Khabib is, which is several seconds of my life I'll never get back.

As to your question I imagine he'd be very pleased given the Koran seems to be fairly blunt in encouraging Muslims to kill or convert unbelievers close to them. Lucky for us the preference is generally towards conversion though Muhammad himself was a warlord who did plenty of killing (and also lived out the Muslim dream of marrying a 12 year old) and its hard not to get the feeling many Muslims particularly young males regard the shedding of blood as something of a right of passage in homage to their Prophet.

Ultimately like most, if not all religions its a primitive doctrine that has little business orchestrating the lives of 21st century citizens, but sadly the world's full of gullible fools so desperate to stave off fear of death with the false promise of everlasting life they're willing to believe all sorts of rubbish to pay for it. Not that I have a problem with what these simpletons fill their heads with provided they're considerate enough to keep their illusions to themselves, its when they forcefully even violently attempt to impose their bullshit beliefs on others I draw a line.

Frankly if Islam were so bloody fantastic people would be lining up to convert by the truckload, and terrorism in the name of reinforcing their message wouldn't be necessary. Tough to decide if those spreading this poison are either shockingly bad salespeople or its merely the product that sucks.
I am just sad good blokes like Muslims are denied pork chops. Man the smell those things make on my grill is heavenly paradise.

Bachar Houli has rolled out the welcome mat for boxer, Khabib Nurmagomedov, welcoming him at the airport as he arrived in Melbourne.

Many international boxers have visited our shores and not one has been greeted at the airport by Bachar Houli.

Manny Pacquiao was contacted for comment and was dumb founded as to why he was not greeted by Bachar when he came to Australia.

"I cant imagine why Bachar would greet Khabib at the airport and not me?" Manny said.

View attachment 608323

Capture.PNG

Here's a thought-provoking vid I found on a related topic. Incredible to think that in 2018 Australia so many supposedly "moderate" Muslims would happily punish any Australian who dares criticize Islam regardless of the validity of that criticism or evidence to support it. Frankly I think any belief system which is so brittle that it can't stand up to constructive criticism is fatally flawed and likely reliant on the blind trust of its members, an inherently dangerous thing.

While I'm at it here's another vid of Chris Hitchens dissecting the supposedly peaceful nature of Islam, because as we all know Chris Hitchens was awesome.

I wonder if they know anything about the true origins of their moon god idol worshipping cult.

According to Wikipedia the marriage may have been consummated when she was a LOT younger.

According to traditional sources Aisha was six or seven years old when betrothed to Muhammad,[154][229][230] with the marriage not being consummated until she had reached puberty at the age of nine or ten years old.[154][229][231][232][233][234][235][236][237] She was therefore a virgin at marriage.[229] Modern Muslim authors who calculate Aisha's age based on other sources of information, such as a hadith about the age difference between Aisha and her sister Asma, estimate that she was over thirteen and perhaps in her late teens at the time of her marriage.[238][239][240][241][242]

A bit different to the marriage to his first wife who was 40 when he married her at 25.

This was the guy that was ******* Christiano Ronaldo!
Lololol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back