Media Back by Popular Demand

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
Greetings friends.

After years in the wilderness your old pal Harvey Manfrenjensenden has returned. "About time" you say?
Perfect.gif

I couldn't agree more. Before we get into a big song and dance about where I've been and why I didn't call I have an important announcement to make. The Jesus sends his regards and wanted me to pass on a special thanks to all the members of the Swamprats for a thoroughly enjoyable season however he did want me to pass on the news that he will no longer be playing for your team. Something about existing to win premierships and falling short on promises or expectations...

To be honest I wasn't really listening. As for season 37 you are looking at the Ophidian Old Boys new full forward*.

Replacing the treacherous Bonz will be a difficult
proposition, given that Harvey is not duplicitous by nature. Thankfully I have been recruited to kick goals and run my mouth. I look forward to joining my old friends Tigerturbulance and U2tigers and a host of other quality posters and players.

And Elton Johns Wig

Finally, I will be shortly announcing the date of the first annual Las Vegas Bears - The Jesus Award - Gala night to honour the great man and celebrate his induction into the Bears Hall of Fame, and also some things that Bears players have done. Anyway great to be back. Happy to answer any questions you have in the comments below.

*Actual filed position not confirmed.

james horner spiderman GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back