Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S24 Official Team Thread - CONGRATULATIONS S24 ANT555 MEDALIST KOHPHI

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Bombers, following on from the success of Coach, KohPhi and I catching up for Dumplings we plan to do it again and want to open the invite to anyone interested. We hope to do it this side of Christmas but it may not happen until the New Year. If you are keen let us know and we will PM the date and venue.

Just be prepared, we are 3 smoking hot ******* males!!

cigar.jpg

Hot is stretching it Tone:huh:

Im Souf Straylian Miggsy ;)
Terrible drug that one; my advice to you is don't go there, go here \!/
When you’re as hot as TL and myself you don’t need roofies to have a good night anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d imagine those wouldn’t stay fresh for long. Once that back sweat drips down the crack of your ass and pools in there

It's tough going. On hot days like today not even a shower can stop my bum juice smelling like chicken twisties :(

It's tough going. On hot days like today not even a shower can stop my bum juice smelling like chicken twisties :(
Just do what I do, scrunch up a sham wow and stick it in there. Keeps me feeling fresh until atleast 11am.

Just do what I do, scrunch up a sham wow and stick it in there. Keeps me feeling fresh until atleast 11am.

11am!! Nice. If I kept mine in that long you could use it as a cheese dip.

Hey Bombers, following on from the success of Coach, KohPhi and I catching up for Dumplings we plan to do it again and want to open the invite to anyone interested. We hope to do it this side of Christmas but it may not happen until the New Year. If you are keen let us know and we will PM the date and venue.

We’ll also PM the rules, but just a heads up...

1. DO NOT ask to try anything from my plate.

2. Don’t touch me whilst I’m throwing food down my throat.

3. Don’t look at my food and say stuff like “wow, Coach, that looks good, what did you order?”

4. Don’t ask me if I’m sure I can eat “all that”.

3. Don’t look at my food and say stuff like “wow, Coach, that looks good, what did you order?”

*writing this down for use later on*

Can specifically confirm point 1!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back