Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S24 Official Team Thread - CONGRATULATIONS S24 ANT555 MEDALIST KOHPHI

Remove this Banner Ad

Shermy's Qtats and random numerals

Mushi mushi.

News just in, We beat the Furies 17. 8. 110 to 14. 11. 95. The only thing sweeter than being a winner in finals, is the chat in this team thread, SHAMWOW!
Shermy starred on the bench and even made it on to the field, which the crowd loved. TheCoach16 went alright as well i think but I was focusing on Shermy, talk about a gun.

S24EF.JPG

Mushi mushi.

News just in, We beat the Furies 17. 8. 110 to 14. 11. 95. The only thing sweeter than being a winner in finals, is the chat in this team thread, SHAMWOW!
Shermy starred on the bench and even made it on to the field, which the crowd loved. TheCoach16 went alright as well i think but I was focusing on Shermy, talk about a gun.

View attachment 440604
Each, to the best of their own ability...

Just like your posting, your onfield performance is about quality over quantity...

That’s why you’re a legend of this great club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gluten Tart,

"we'll never beat Royals" they said. The Bombers are hacks they said. Shermy has a boil forming they said.
ALL LIES! well except the boil, its coming along well.

We took care of business on the weekend winning 22.9.141 to 20.6.126 in what was a dominant display by all. Okey kicked 4 (he plays for us?), miggs, BEEG, Tony Lynn 15 & Dawn to Dark kicked 3 and KohPhi just stomped everyone.
Great work boys, now on to the Wonders.

S24RSF.JPG

Hi Bombers

question for you lot. How the * does your ruckman go the whole year without a ******* mark to his name. That's ******* unprecedented!!! Other than that KohPhi you've had an exceptional year along with a few other others, well done! Good luck this weekend, wouldn't be disappointed to meet you lads in the big one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back