Preview BAILEY LADDER PREDICTOR

Remove this Banner Ad

upload_2014-7-27_21-7-39.png

Our final finishing position for 2014 will likely come down to this week against Melbourne (and 2 draft placings in all probability :rolleyes:)

Think we'll win :footy:

Imagine if in the near future the prelim teams consisted of the four Northern state teams. Eddie's head might just explode finally.
Knowing the AFL, I'm sure they'd still have the grand final at the MCG -at least then Eddie can sit in the nosebleeds and mutter sweet nothings to the people beside him through his rolled up record.

For some reason I think we will beat Collingwood but lose to Adelaide.

Good enough though :)
I'll take that. Any chance to beat the dirty birds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

63168321-C124-41C3-A590-A5AC735732DD_zps1p8x0oav.png

http://www.afl.com.au/ladder/ladder-predictor

It'll be interesting to see who finishes where. West Coast, Adelaide, Collingwood, Bulldogs, Giants, North Melbourne, Essendon, Richmond are all in that middle tier essentially - really hard to separate them. The bottom half of the top 8 could be anything really.

I've got us in 14th, better than GC, St.K, Melb, Carl - but no where near 13th. 5-8 wins is probably what we'll get.

Before the season i went through the draw and picked the winners which gave me total wins and ladder positions. I had the Lions finishing with 10 wins and finishing tenth. Had a quick look and up to this time i had us with 3 wins so we're just off that target but if we beat the bombers then we'll back on par to where i thought we would be after round 8. I stil see us winning with 8 to 10 wins.

Well, we're halfway through our season and not where I expected / wanted us to be...but it could get worse!

Melbourne (A) Suns (H) Carlton (H) Bulldogs (H) will decide where we end up me thinks :footy:

Wins will depend on how close to our very best 22 we put out there most weeks.

upload_2015-6-21_20-6-35.png

lol @ how we will likely go backwards this year, despite having younger kids last year. If the same thing happens next year, then there is no defending leppa.

lol @ how we will likely go backwards this year, despite having younger kids last year. If the same thing happens next year, then there is no defending leppa.

Are you saying we should start drafting only players 23 years old and above?

Carlton have a pretty tough draw for the rest of the year, but I can see them acting as a spoiler and upsetting teams like North Melbourne or Collingwood as the finals approach. Those late games against bottom four clubs are often a banana skin for teams around the edge of the eight.

Ultimately there's a lot of randomness in how the bottom few spots on the ladder work out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back