Banter thread - Next up the Cygnets

Remove this Banner Ad

Your delusions are kinda cute, i giess when some people cant win an argument they suck it up, and some wander around threads sooking about it
Where was the sooking? I was thrilled our VFL team were able to draw with a team that has been handed absolutely everything by the AFL on a platter at their home ground.

Where was the sooking? I was thrilled our VFL team were able to draw with a team that has been handed absolutely everything by the AFL on a platter at their home ground.
We set our sights higher and cant be happy with a draw. Wont go to your other question given Determinants comment.
If you're able to be happy with a draw, I think it's great and appropriate you can manage your expectations like that.

Eh? You drew with the dogs as well.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Eh? The Dogs have an Academy and a thousand automatic first round picks at their disposal all of a sudden?
We set our sights higher and cant be happy with a draw. Wont go to your other question given Determinants comment.
If you're able to be happy with a draw, I think it's great and appropriate you can manage your expectations like that.
I wouldn't be happy with a draw either, especially given you have been handed the majority of the best group of young talent in the country playing against a VFL team...

Eh? The Dogs have an Academy and a thousand automatic first round picks at their disposal all of a sudden?

Oooh you are one of them.... For some reason i thought better of you.

Oh well. Moving on from that disappointment.

So are there any Lesser Eastern Sydney fans actually thinking they will be still ruling this city by the end of the decade?

Personally think you should take it as a nice long holiday and its time to go home to Melbourne

I wouldn't be happy with a draw either, especially given you have been handed the majority of the best group of young talent in the country playing against a VFL team...

The thought process of a non GWS fan after playing GWS.

Step 1: Did you win?
Yes - Go to step 1a
No - Go to step 2a

Step 1a: Rejoice! You and your team are awesome. Your team comprised of blood sweat and tears has rightfully triumphed over the evil plastic franchise. Go to END

Step 2a: Claim that the the loss was due to the "Unfair" concessions (i.e. academies and draft picks) which have been handed out to the plastic franchise which is the AFL lovechild. Their victory is hollow, because they're not a REAL club which has had to "earn" it's success. Go to END

END: You're awesome. Everything is well. You can go to bed easy now.

Thrilled your "vfl" team drew with our NEAFL team? What a sad state of affairs the second tier of footy is in in Melbourne if that's what gets you off. But hey, whatever floats your boat I suppose.

Geez, Dangerfield is part of your VFL squad?

I'd say your VFL squad had more Brownlow winners, Premiership winners, and All Australians than ours did.

And just because most of our first round picks that have gone back to Victoria have gone to other Melbourne clubs is no reason to be catty.

Yes - Go to step 1a
No - Go to step 2a

Step 1a: Rejoice! You and your team are awesome. Your team comprised of blood sweat and tears has rightfully triumphed over the evil plastic franchise. Go to END

Step 2a: Claim that the the loss was due to the "Unfair" concessions (i.e. academies and draft picks) which have been handed out to the plastic franchise which is the AFL lovechild. Their victory is hollow, because they're not a REAL club which has had to "earn" it's success. Go to END

Great post.
So what your saying is , he's condemned to aimlessly wander the internet without closure , because there's no solution for a draw?

Prediction: News headline after the GWS Swans match.

"Sydney" swans livid after on-field sledging during Sydney Derby

Coach John Longmire could not hold back his anger during the post match press conference after <insert GWS player name here> called <insert snowflake swannie here> "Mr poopie face". It is believed that the comment has caused <insert swannie here> much distress, and is undergoing counselling for the hurt feelings which the comment imposed......
What a zinger. You're on fire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol looking at our injuries and where our NeAFL team is at the moment. Im guessing you still think its 2013.

Lucky your entire NEAFL team are all first round picks as well, it's wonderful when the AFL gives you everything, I get it though, we most grow the game in Sydney

Yes - Go to step 1a
No - Go to step 2a

lol looks like you've all been practicing that one and put it together as a group, well done guys :thumbsu:
Does it hurt that any success you have will be met with anasterix and not be taken seriously be anyone?
Geez, Dangerfield is part of your VFL squad?

I'd say your VFL squad had more Brownlow winners, Premiership winners, and All Australians than ours did.

And just because most of our first round picks that have gone back to Victoria have gone to other Melbourne clubs is no reason to be catty.
Yep your first round picks have gone to other clubs for... You guessed it, more first round picks, hell you've even received two first round picks for some players... It really would be nice if we got as many first round picks given to us as you had, we could dominate are the trade table and stay powerful forever.

Lucky your entire NEAFL team are all first round picks as well, it's wonderful when the AFL gives you everything, I get it though, we most grow the game in Sydney

lol looks like you've all been practicing that one and put it together as a group, well done guys :thumbsu:
Does it hurt that any success you have will be met with anasterix and not be taken seriously be anyone?

Yep your first round picks have gone to other clubs for... You guessed it, more first round picks, hell you've even received two first round picks for some players... It really would be nice if we got as many first round picks given to us as you had, we could dominate are the trade table and stay powerful forever.

Ummmmm.........WHACK!!!! Seeya boys that's game over fm.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It really would be nice if we got as many first round picks given to us as you had, we could dominate are the trade table and stay powerful forever.[/QUOTE]:
Perhaps with competent list management you could?

It really would be nice if we got as many first round picks given to us as you had, we could dominate are the trade table and stay powerful forever.
:
Perhaps with competent list management you could?[/QUOTE]

Please...... let's get real here....embarrassing that we can't all agree the gusts of first rounders has been plentiful and generous.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol. Yeah our reserves rock. Which is why they are last.. lol

Cats success based of f/s complains about other concessions....

:
Perhaps with competent list management you could?

Please...... let's get real here....embarrassing that we can't all agree the gusts of first rounders has been plentiful and generous.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app[/QUOTE]
You continually worry about being embarassed. It's a real concern for you I get that, it does happen to you constantly.
:rolleyes: You need a hide like an elephant in your position

Remove this Banner Ad

Back