Banter Banter thread Part 2 - Opposition fans welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone arrange a big arse dump truck full of flowers at punt road after that fluke win? It's only fair you have to be evenhanded in these things

It's actually quite cute to see the puff chested Tigs supporters coming in here in there droves to gloat! Been a bloody long time, drunk Tigs supporters are now 15 year chaplains.

Much better than in years gone by at the "G", where at 1 game I witnessed two 40 year old Die hard Tigs fans,punching on over who was minding Judd when he waltzed out of the middle and kicked a snagger. It was sad to see really but like Mario from Doncaster says "we eat our own"

You may win this week and probably in the short term future but I think we are still winning in the tale of the tape!

I still like you better than *

It's actually quite cute to see the puff chested Tigs supporters coming in here in there droves to gloat! Been a bloody long time, drunk Tigs supporters are now 15 year chaplains.

Much better than in years gone by at the "G", where at 1 game I witnessed two 40 year old Die hard Tigs fans,punching on over who was minding Judd when he waltzed out of the middle and kicked a snagger. It was sad to see really but like Mario from Doncaster says "we eat our own"

You may win this week and probably in the short term future but I think we are still winning in the tale of the tape!

I still like you better than *
Haha come on mate. We are well and truly ahead in the modern day rivalry. We pipped you to a flag and you’ve been our bunnies for a while now. Sometimes you just have to accept reality. We have left you in the dust.

Haha come on mate. We are well and truly ahead in the modern day rivalry. We pipped you to a flag and you’ve been our bunnies for a while now. Sometimes you just have to accept reality. We have left you in the dust.
Hang on we won 95! I thing we pipped you 1st :thumbsu: and as you well know these winning streaks go in cycles,yet the overall head to head tells a very clear story. Richmond are Carlton's eternal bunny.;):carlton:
:richmond:

Hang on we won 95! I thing we pipped you 1st :thumbsu: and as you well know these winning streaks go in cycles,yet the overall head to head tells a very clear story. Richmond are Carlton's eternal bunny.;):carlton:
:richmond:
Bringing up 1995 is a reflection of how irrelevant you have become today. We are your father at present. Unfurling our flag in front of your supporters before kicking your arse is going to be delicious.

Bringing up 1995 is a reflection of how irrelevant you have become today. We are your father at present. Unfurling our flag in front of your supporters before kicking your arse is going to be delicious.
Life is history, like this banter! I hope you Enjoyed your moment in the sun because it's a memory now and Carlton's 16 moments are memories too! Life is full of moments it's just that Carlton has lived a fuller life.

Life is history, like this banter! I hope you Enjoyed your moment in the sun because it's a memory now and Carlton's 16 moments are memories too! Life is full of moments it's just that Carlton has lived a fuller life.
Nice try, but we are currently the reigning premiers. You’re going to have to deal with that fact until someone else wins. Richmond are the father of the AFL. Carlton = son of Richmond.

Nice try, but we are currently the reigning premiers. You’re going to have to deal with that fact until someone else wins. Richmond are the father of the AFL. Carlton = son of Richmond.
Son of a bitch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back