Media Barbie Bye in Baghdad

Remove this Banner Ad

Seeing as there was such an aversion to the suggested Chocolate Royals and noses were turned up, I took pity on you all. I've rifled through the cook books to come up with an appropriate selection of deserts for your BBQ (recipes below).
Desert will be served in the recovery tent from 11am this morning with drinks supplied by GUH, so join the queue.
(the invoice is in the post).

V-P-DZ-N-00007-16_500.jpg

1715380417919.png
Favourite Cookbook with the below recipe in it, thought I'd substitute the Ground Beef with some Beefcake Gravitas* as there seems to be lots left over and lying around the place.

1715380526973.png

*"Beefcake gravitas is an attempt to elevate the physical form — the muscle and meat so often associated with the boorish and unrefined, the meat-headed — in order to paper over the shame of being attracted to it.” Soraya Roberts

Last edited:
Thank you! 🫶🏻

But, Like you had a choice but let’s go with the Bombers letting me have her! Would save face! 🫣

Now…. I’ll take two of those. One for each hand…..get the next 2 ready!

It’s Friday and I’ve just finished work!!

FIRST!!!!!

Edit - best make the next 2 virgins! ******* light weight here lol
Nope, you ain’t getting the virgins.

We need 72 of ‘em for every brother and sister that feels the wrath of Banhammer … permanent style.

After the loss of several in quick succession, our stocks have been low for a while. We are forward planning

We need 72 of ‘em for every brother and sister that feels the wrath of Banhammer … permanent style.

After the loss of several in quick succession, our stocks have been low for a while. We are forward planning
What?

heck! I need bacon 🥴

Leave it Pugsley.

Heyyyyy Pamcake1 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻
Hope you’re having a fab weekend doll 😘
Hi DP, having a busy one but slacking off right at the moment.
Sending all the best for yours and see you soon for the last of the round!
Stop Motion Love GIF by Mochimochiland

Hi DP, having a busy one but slacking off right at the moment.
Sending all the best for yours and see you soon for the last of the round!
Stop Motion Love GIF by Mochimochiland
Wait? What? Do we get the privilege of another dance with the Wonders?

(Yeah! It took me that long to find who the heck you played for again…sorry! 🤦‍♀️)

Glad you’re keeping well! Enjoy the rest of your weekend?

Ps. The goats send their love.
WW misses you xx 💋

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait? What? Do we get the privilege of another dance with the Wonders?

(Yeah! It took me that long to find who the * you played for again…sorry! 🤦‍♀️)

Glad you’re keeping well! Enjoy the rest of your weekend?

Ps. The goats send their love.
WW misses you xx 💋
I don't miss WW....it was fun while it lasted but this little flower is too sensitive for the harshness of the wolves who care too much about killing and not enough for having a laugh.
Yes, you will be visiting Rassdanage or whatever they call it...no fluffy towels whatsoever. No level of home comforts like the OOBies do...bare bones. A graveyard no less!
Love to the goats and you xx.

I don't miss WW....it was fun while it lasted but this little flower is too sensitive for the harshness of the wolves who care too much about killing and not enough for having a laugh.
Yes, you will be visiting Rassdanage or whatever they call it...no fluffy towels whatsoever. No level of home comforts like the OOBies do...bare bones. A graveyard no less!
Love to the goats and you xx.
You have time to prepare Pammy!

Royalty is coming!

Lay down the palm fronds…

Get out the best china!

And find those fluffy towels that only the elite should dry themselves with!

Oh! And I like little heart chocolates on my pillow when you turn my bed down
Im A Princess GIF by Debby Ryan

Oh! Pity you feel like that about WW. Most of the lads take it a bit too serious but ya just tell them heck off…. Get ya petals dirty flower! Don’t let their s**t keep you away xxx

*"Beefcake gravitas is an attempt to elevate the physical form …. in order to paper over the shame of being attracted to it.” Soraya Roberts
At least you’re honest about it, Pam.

You may not know it but Bomberos in Spanish means firefighters

IMG_2798.jpeg

On occasion we put out a new calendar to raise money for the underprivileged

IMG_9659.gif

… but we’ve also done table-top dancing at bucks parties

#nightshift

Remove this Banner Ad

Back