Event S35 - Round #17 - Baghdad Bombers vs Bye Bye Love @ Abdu Prison [All are welcome]

Remove this Banner Ad

Our secret knowledge of romance — that we give roses to mask the filth of it all ......... :)

multicolored-roses-1.jpg

Am I right JustaBattler, KohPhi, VeinGlorious, sunny3193, snozulu, SaintsSeptember, Osc1, Kilroy, kickthething ?

Also interested in what Jabba73, iDon, HaroLad, gab213, BLUEALLTHRU, ArdentEagle, Bovo think about this proposition.
Apparently to mask the smell of not bathing from last year to now, kinda like a Swamprat now.

At least the rest of humanity discovered "shower in a can"

Training sessions have been gruelling when coming up against this formidable opponent.
I give them a miss ... perfect preparation

I think we captured your strong character Jabba73 well
Yep, not submitting to peer pressure is a sign of a very strong character. Good of you to point it out.

Well, Sunny’s SA Sojourn is coming to an end.
He is driving back to Melbourne on Sunday and he was going to give everyone another heads up and apologise for not participating in the game day thread.
But he has now realised that it is a bye, so the heads up is redundant.
Love,
Sunny’s Personal Assistant.

IMG_0068.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1688853

Attention shoopers and shoopettes, you have twelve (12) days remaining to submit your entry for this season's McInnes Prize.

Think you're better than Grav Elton Johns Wig Dinsdale Tigerturbulance Cadsky Falconista BLUEALLTHRU & Sun Ra ? Prove it.

Tell Polynesian Paul to piss off :thumbsu:

With love, of course.
Would tap him though.
Oh absolutely. Pound him like a yearling schnitzel.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back